Delhivery courier service

Well, I used them as recently as last month and did not face any issues. I have faced issues with eComXpress, xpressbees and even DTDC once. Shiprocket has added Blue Dart as one more option and their rates appear to be reasonable.
Ok so Delhivery is off my "good" list. No pickup since two days of scheduling and escalations. I guess even Metros are not a priority for them. It is via ShipRocket which also doesn't help at all. "Relatively better rated" alternatives include Amazon which is a cry baby if you do not use their delivery label stickers and eKart from Flopkart. If no pick up tomorrow, I will have to try them.

Ok so Delhivery is off my "good" list. No pickup since two days of scheduling and escalations. I guess even Metros are not a priority for them. It is via ShipRocket which also doesn't help at all. "Relatively better rated" alternatives include Amazon which is a cry baby if you do not use their delivery label stickers and eKart from Flopkart. If no pick up tomorrow, I will have to try them.
I already mention delayvhery and shitrocket are useless...

I have been getting stuff picked up from sellers here and they are quite bad in picking up if you through Shiprocket but if you do direct delhivery pickup they are pretty decent .

I have been getting stuff picked up from sellers here and they are quite bad in picking up if you through Shiprocket but if you do direct delhivery pickup they are pretty decent .
Agree. Ive got 2 day pickup and delivery when done directly.

There is a local forwarding company that is sort of an aggregator and works with B2B side but also accepts walk ins. The advantage of such a company is they can tell me the lowest rate based on package size, weight, location etc and I can choose. They have tied up with most courier companies.
A good alternative thesedays

I remember I tried to send you packages twice, and both times your pincode was serviceable by a limited number of shipping services and Delhivery never even came to pick up. Surprisingly, if packages are for North, Central or Western India, they get picked up and delivered quickly. I've sent around 10-plus packages since then and only one package to @avinandan012 was delayed by a week or so.

My experience has completely changed with delhivery, it was really hit and miss the entire last year but the last 3-4 months have been great. Every order was picked up on time and delivery is also done on time, my latest pickup was not ready when the guy came so he asked me for an otp so he could update it on his end that the pickup wasn't ready, earlier they could do that (update that the pickup wasn't ready) without even contacting me, so this is definitely a step in the right direction. Shiprocket also called the same day to ask me whether I was contacted by delhivery or not and asked for rescheduling. I think it just depend on the people working in your area.

think it just depend on the people working in your area.
Totally. My own experience has been largely positive across 15-20 deliveries that I have made. Pickup has always been on time and delivery delayed on two occasions, once by 5 days and once by 3 weeks. A 100% success rate is unlikely in any service, so that much is ok, I guess.

I have been getting stuff picked up from sellers here and they are quite bad in picking up if you through Shiprocket but if you do direct delhivery pickup they are pretty decent
It is the same set of guys who turn up irrespective of if its ShitRocket or direct Delayvery so makes no sense for me to pay more and get the same level of service. I knew the guy who used to come regularly till last month for the pickups but he no longer works there.
The idiots called today twice but no pickup. I gave them a significant piece of my mind. I will change to Amazon shipping tomorrow.

I used to swear by Delhivery but I'm having a nightmare getting a package delivered to Bangalore. I've had multiple escalations via Shiprocket but the package just says 'On hold : Unable to receive'. Also raised a ticket on the Delivery site, no solution provided yet. Shipment is delayed by 7 days!! Any ideas? I'm gonna put this on Twitter now!

I have moved to eKart logistics and Amazon Shipping. Amazon still needs the sticker label but eKart is ok with the normal printed ones pasted. I am in Blr.

I have moved to eKart logistics and Amazon Shipping. Amazon still needs the sticker label but eKart is ok with the normal printed ones pasted. I am in Blr.
Actually the parcel im talking about was first booked for eKart (Shiprocket showed it as recommended). 4 days passed and no pick-up happened, so I decided to use my trusty Delhivery and now I'm rethinking calling them 'trusty'
I tried Amazon a few weeks ago using a normal paper lable and they accepted it. (Mumbai)

low price and eventual delivery are the only redeeming factors of this brand called Delhivery. If you want to get something delivered on time then please stay away from Delhivery like plague. My parcel took almost a month to reach me. They try every trick in the book,from consignee unreachable to delivery failed, to postpone delivering your order.

Issue is not with the delhivery, it's with ShipRocket or other aggregators. If you book parcel with Delhivery Direct, service seems prompt.

Issue is not with the delhivery, it's with ShipRocket or other aggregators. If you book parcel with Delhivery Direct, service seems prompt.
Probably, but I have noticed recently that pick up executives appear to be Shiprocket employed as opposed to Delhivery/courier company employed, as it used to be before. Pick-up service might differ from direct vs Shiprocket, but i would assume service post pick-up should not differ. My assumption/feeling is that Delhivery's QoS has dipped, they higher ups are overly enthusiastic to make the company profitable at the cost of thier product.

Not sure if that is location specific. I had tried both options and the same guy had turned up, as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. This was a few months back though so not sure if this has changed recently.

Had ordered a monitor from Samsung - Item shipped from Mumbai & delivery location is also in Mumbai. Went to track it today and these idiots have put it on a truck to Bilaspur, Haryana. Pretty sure I won't get it for a while now!

Have had a shipment sent to a forum member stuck for over 2 months because thier local delivery partner had some issue with them - The member even went to pick up from the center and they acknowledged they had the parcel but refused to give it as they needed to hold it hostage for negotiation power. Very sad state of affairs -

These companies need to be regulated better. offering freight refunds is not enough. Seems like delhivery is the worst of the lot at least in my experience. Happy to pay extra for blue dart but most ecommerce sites dont give you the option to choose courier partner -

Last edited:
Back