Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Order using this coupon and got a Buy 1 Get 1 easily

The guy din't even ask for the coupon on delivery

2w6do5c.jpg

Try ADV02 . It is valid till March'12. Valid for all pizzas incl. simply veg and non-veg ones. Try editing the previous ones with this code in case you want to have a printed coupon.

Used Web04 to order 2 Medium Pizzas. Delivery guy asked for the coupon, I said it's in my mail. He said it's ok and left. Key is to tip the delivery guy, I guess :p

PIZZA HUt - BOGO Vodafone | Dining
↓ Pizza Hut Delivery
Vodafone Offer: Buy 1Family Pizza and get 1 Family Pizza free (free pizza of the same or lesser value).

› Offer valid only on Mia crust, Signature & Supreme Range of pizzas.
› Offer valid only on delivery area in select cities and cannot be combined with any other coupon
› Coupon code: PHT01F

Website: Pizza Hut India - Enjoy an international dining experience in our restaurants or order your favourite pizzas
Call: 39883988
Offer validity: 30th September 2011

Dude, I can't thank you enough.. The coupon worked like a charm.. :)
Without the printout, I had to ask the manager to make him believe that I had a valid coupon and hat I was an old customer.. though ;)
For future use of this coupon, I would request you or any other member to please post the coupon in physical form, as I couldn't find it in the Voda site too !!
it will be better for us and al the members who want to benefit from this w0nderful offer. :)

ajmalred said:
PIZZA HUt - BOGO Vodafone | Dining
↓ Pizza Hut Delivery
Vodafone Offer: Buy 1Family Pizza and get 1 Family Pizza free (free pizza of the same or lesser value).

› Offer valid only on Mia crust, Signature & Supreme Range of pizzas.
› Offer valid only on delivery area in select cities and cannot be combined with any other coupon
› Coupon code: PHT01F

Website: Pizza Hut India - Enjoy an international dining experience in our restaurants or order your favourite pizzas
Call: 39883988
Offer validity: 30th September 2011

Buy 1 Get 1 Free is back. I just a coupon. Valid till 31st October 2011. Code: LSM04. Woohooo. Same or lesser value. No Medium/small crap

^Although a physical coupon is necessary but if this is your first order, you can get away with it by saying that you didn't know and that you have the coupons in your mail. It doesn't work for me anymore because I have already duped them like this more than 7-8 times and now they have highlighted my profile and they refuse to accept any online coupons from me. :p

ankitmane said:
do i just need to give out the coupon code or need the actual coupon??..gonna order one now
Start with giving the delivery boy a handsome tip and then IF he asks for the coupon say you already spoke to the guy on the phone and he said it was okay. End with giving him a big smile and slam the door shut.

Done that 7 - 8 times now :D

Can someone please upload this image as a TE attachment. Most image hosts are banned at work. :ashamed:

TIA!

Image:

2w6do5c.jpg

Back