Duck Tales in Hindi?

Isnt it possible to redubb the same on our side pc.Hindi ones are available (some episodes) on torrents.But video is horribly blurt.Whereas english ones are easily available on net .So one need to take audio out and resynch the same with english.Atleast one by one episodess can be created in long run.

Any software for same which can help?

MAGNeT said:
Isnt it possible to redubb the same on our side pc.Hindi ones are available (some episodes) on torrents.But video is horribly blurt.Whereas english ones are easily available on net .So one need to take audio out and resynch the same with english.Atleast one by one episodess can be created in long run.

Any software for same which can help?

Its very much possible. In fact, I have offered to do it in one of my above posts, as well. The only problem here is the difference in the number of episodes available in Hindi which is around 6-7 and the total no. of episodes in English, which is 100. So the effort won't be really worthwhile.

^^I called them up, its available only in english, the fellow said that they get loads of requests for duck tales,talespin in hindi and they have even requested manufacturers for the same..

i would like to request everyone who is following this thread to call Disney webstore(09324006161) and request for hindi versions,so that they will try harder for the hindi versions :)

RS4 said:
^^I called them up, its available only in english, the fellow said that they get loads of requests for duck tales,talespin in hindi and they have even requested manufacturers for the same..

i would like to request everyone who is following this thread to call Disney webstore(09324006161) and request for hindi versions,so that they will try harder for the hindi versions :)

Yes and we will buy in a group of 10 -20 for single stuff...we know in what we are good at.:bleh:

naah..

This ll be a collectible. will purchase fs.. if only they ll think of getting a HD print out. But let's not kid ourselves.. they are lazy bums and hindi version is gonna be a distant possibility.

HD quality is a distant dream, unless the studio re-masters it, don't expect miracles. The best you can hope for is multi-audio DVD being released. Even the highly rated 80's and 90's Cartoons have only achieved DVD releases.

Hope is all we got. I would even settle for these shows being re-aired on Toon Disney or any other god forsaken channel, as long as it has Hindi audio. :)

Well we have people who can make an FB page for a silly campaign but not for this assignment.

I am not well versed with FB stuff else i would have done it.

Need a knowledgeable and a dedicated person/team for the FB campaign. Members/likes wont be a problem to press the point and for concerned parties to take notice.

EDIT: Suggest few names to choose from for an FB page.

Maybe we can decide this and then proceed. Somebody might just put his hand up for an FB campaign.

Back