eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^frankmehta got the 16GB touch for 16k after using the discount off the coupon as he seemed to put it in the thread.

@^

uh one small correction there mate - he got the 32 GB iTouch.

anyways i won;t be able to buy anything off ebay as i have account in SBI...i got net banking also activated on it and then found out that ebay doesn't accpet SBI netbanking....even my damned debit card is Maestro, so can't even use that!

and i really do want to get myself an iPod touch. ;( woe is me. :(

Phoenix pm me if you want help.

Yes, I ordered it LAST NIGHT. And it came home TODAY from delhi **EEK**

Eeerie speed from Solardigitalcam. My FAVOURITE seller on Ebay.

Have a look at what happened today when my 32 GB iPod came home.

First Flight Couriers Ltd.

Have a laugh and cheers.

PS: The 64 Gb iPod is real. SO is the seller. Buy without any doubts. I just bought the 32 since I wouldnt be needing more space. Was going to buy the 16 when I realized that I might as well spend that little bit extra and GET A 3GS WITHOUT A CAMERA AND PHONE (either of which I don't need) for 1/3rd the price. Coffee maker free made my day, since I really wanted one and didn;t have the inclination to go buy it myself.

For anyone who would ask:

iPhone 3GS 32 Gb in India: about 44k

iPod Touch 32 Gb (with the SAME internals) in India: Rs. 16k

Subtract 2k for the coffee maker (which I was going to buy eventually,) and you have a NET PRICE OF Rs. 14 k.

THIS cannot be beaten. Consider that I bought my iPod Touch 16 Gb last year IN GREY for 15.5k. Good s**t!

How are the MB Gold CDRs? Really better than the regular stuff? for 1.1k for 100 cds and a free transcend, im considering them...
;)

Gaurish said:
Got a Spare 15% off coupon, Max Discount Rs500/-

Let me know if anyone wants one

hey! meeeee too want a 15% off coupon..

I want to buy a 320Gb Transcend External HDD...

how abt mark-infotech seller??...

15% off coupon is gone to kkndka

As he PMed me first. I do have a 10% coupon with max 1000/-. let me know if anyone buy some big stuff as this coupon if more suited for items around 10k.

Got a Spare 15% off coupon, Max Discount Rs500/-. valid for purchases made till/on 14th october.

Let me know if anyone wants this voucher.

spindoc12 said:
Got a Spare 15% off coupon, Max Discount Rs500/-. valid for purchases made till/on 14th october.

Let me know if anyone wants this voucher.

I want this voucher

I have stopped sharing the IDs now; because when I shared my account for 15% coupon with a TE member(not to be named), he changed its password & Registered Email without my permission, now the ID does not belong to me anymore:|

So much for helping people!

Gaurish said:
I have stopped sharing the IDs now; because when I shared my account for 15% coupon with a TE member(not to be named), he changed its password & Registered Email without my permission, now the ID does not belong to me anymore:|

So much for helping people!

Thats sick, Name that person who is crooked enough to do such a stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back