eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaurish said:
I have stopped sharing the IDs now; because when I shared my account for 15% coupon with a TE member(not to be named), he changed its password & Registered Email without my permission, now the ID does not belong to me anymore:|

So much for helping people!

Shit that's ridiculous indeed. Have him blacklisted. Name him to avoid any such incidents in the future.

Gaurish said:
I have stopped sharing the IDs now; because when I shared my account for 15% coupon with a TE member(not to be named), he changed its password & Registered Email without my permission, now the ID does not belong to me anymore:|

same happened with me too...but i was able to get my ID back somehow....you must have got the mail from ebay saying your mail ID has been changed....there will be one link saying "if you have not changed mail ID click here" you can go to that link and raise concerns with ebay.

I have stopped sharing the IDs now; because when I shared my account for 15% coupon with a TE member(not to be named), he changed its password & Registered Email without my permission, now the ID does not belong to me anymore

Is it too difficult to register an account at ebay that people do this kind of shameful things.
ebay doesn't rain coupons to just one account.

Bad for TE reputation 'cause of these kind of people.

I did have one 300 off coupon in past and I didnt used it.But 'cause of these people.I resisted to offer that coupon here to fellow members.

I still stick to the fact, no one should share their account come what may. If a user wants to buy a product, let him have the link sent to the concerned member and let him buy it for him. Is that so hard? :S

Gannu said:
I still stick to the fact, no one should share their account come what may. If a user wants to buy a product, let him have the link sent to the concerned member and let him buy it for him. Is that so hard? :S

Yes exactly, tell them to send their money first to your account with address details. Then you can pay for them.

What has happened is really shameful .... this forum is based on trust and this kind of activity is the last thing we need around here ..

Mods should take necessary actions against such person

I used Gaurish's account to purchase the item, changed the email and password before purchasing it and sent back the account details to him guys.. Didn't change the id. I thought doing so would keep the transaction legit on ebay. They've banned people in the past for sharing their accounts, so I though that changing the account email and making the purchase was a better idea. Its my bad, I should have taken his permission before doing so.

I had no intention to inconvenience him in any way. As of now, he's got the account under his control. I sent him a pm asking him weather he would wanted me to to use his account to make the purchase or I should transfer the cash to him and he responded by sending me his account details with the coupon code. I changed the email as a precautionary measure so that his account remained safe after my transacting on it. I had no other intention of changing the email.

adityamunshi said:
I used a 300 off coupon to purchase verbatim dvds from todphod on 7th October but it still hasnt been shipped. What should i do now ?

pm kmd here and ask to ship or enter shipping details atleast .

kkndka said:
I used Gaurish's account to purchase the item, changed the email and password before purchasing it and sent back the account details to him guys.. Didn't change the id. I thought doing so would keep the transaction legit on ebay. They've banned people in the past for sharing their accounts, so I though that changing the account email and making the purchase was a better idea. Its my bad, I should have taken his permission before doing so.

I had no intention to inconvenience him in any way. As of now, he's got the account under his control. I sent him a pm asking him weather he would wanted me to to use his account to make the purchase or I should transfer the cash to him and he responded by sending me his account details with the coupon code. I changed the email as a precautionary measure so that his account remained safe after my transacting on it. I had no other intention of changing the email.

Hi,

Here is the Story from my point of view:

I give account details to one guy and then, soon after I get 3emails from Ebay, two for passwords change and 1 for registered email change.this alone is enough to raise alarm. I tried to login but failed, somebody changed the damn password. even forgot password didn't work as the account is no longer tied to my Email address.

the thing is that,

you didn't need to change all those things. simply adding a new Shipping address would worked. also, if felt need to change it. a simple PM informing me about it, would have been greatly appreciated.

In end, as your intention were not wrong. we can blame whole thing on "miscommunication" and move forward.

No hard feeling;)

Ps: I have changed the registered Email; won't change the password until your purchase is completed.

i gave my voucher and user name/pass to a TE member and he didnt changed anything..
now i have changed my password again.. :) after his purchase..

skumar9988 said:
i gave my voucher and user name/pass to a TE member and he didnt changed anything..
now i have changed my password again.. :) after his purchase..

About whom you are speaking?. Myself?. If me, I never used your coupon, you have wasted 300 coupon, even I sent a message in the evening after 10PM, but never replied, so I want to be genuine, I have not used that coupon nor changed the password. Also I have waited upto 11:58PM in the night. No reply from you. So left it like that.

Srini said:
About whom you are speaking?. Myself?. If me, I never used your coupon, you have wasted 300 coupon, even I sent a message in the evening after 10PM, but never replied, so I want to be genuine, I have not used that coupon nor changed the password. Also I have waited upto 11:58PM in the night. No reply from you. So left it like that.

He is talking abt me.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back