eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw anyone opted for the free Airtel DTH offer in the ebay Diwali Deal for above Rs 5000?

How does this go about?

^They send you a voucher with a scratch card. Just scratch it and contact their call center with the number. They'll take your details and send engineers your place to set it up. You also get 3 months of their base package with one top-up.

Supra said:
Btw anyone opted for the free Airtel DTH offer in the ebay Diwali Deal for above Rs 5000?
How does this go about?
huh what? details please

EDIT: Ah so one gets installation as well as 3 months free? thats like worth 2k i think right? not a bad deal then lol

Its worth 1.8k according to offers that appear in the paper. Best gift in the 5k category if you need a DTH connection. You can also give the voucher to somebody else.

You sure about 3 months base package and one top up thing? Ebay description says "Subscription charges extra. Packages starting from Rs. 125/- per month".

kkndka said:
Its worth 1.8k according to offers that appear in the paper. Best gift in the 5k category if you need a DTH connection. You can also give the voucher to somebody else.

Airtel DTH is for Rs. 1750 now with 4 months free subscription (super value pack + one regional pack or whatever) which will cost around 200 x 4 = 800. What ebay offer gives is just the DTH and the installation for free, you need to pay for the service from the day one. So ultimately what you get is Rs. 800 to 900 only, its not the best gift :p. Plantronics Bluetooth earphone is not a bad offer either, when compared to airtel DTH.

Bah all I asked is did anyone get this offer. How does the thing work out !
As of the 1750 offer, its the super value pack X 3 mnths free + some regional top up ( amounting to total of arnd 127 X 3 + 5 X 3 = say max 400 bucks ! So around 1350 bucks at least for the airtel DTH .

You also get 3 months of their base package with one top-up.

Did u avail of this offer? How long did it take for you to get the scratch card...I guess it came via courier
Can you please explain....say we top up with 100-200 bucks, do we get 3 months free of the super value pack ( worth Rs 127 per month) with the top up amount full valid in accout? If its so, then its a kick ass deal :D
I am fed up of Tata sky and its high priced packages :mad:...so if I can migrate to Airtel DTH for free , I wont mind :p

I'm not sure about the free monthly package actually, only the scratch card part. But you can increase your account balance to 1750 from whatever you get from the voucher and avail of the three months free base pack + 1 top up.

I'm not sure about the free monthly package actually, only the scratch card part. But you can increase your account balance to 1750 from whatever you get from the voucher and avail of the three months free base pack + 1 top up.

Did u or anyone u know got the scratch card? How much is the initial balance on the card, so that will say hw much needs to be topped up to get the 1750/1899 offers?

Srini, i already told you before you even asked me that if i cant arrange anything till 7th u can use the voucher. Also if you should have read my sig "CANT REPLY PM AFTER 5PM"

Sorryfor that but i had no intentions to waste the voucher. Felt bad when u said u cant trust me(even i have dealt with you before) but still i had no problem what so ever if u would have used the voucher.
Srini said:
About whom you are speaking?. Myself?. If me, I never used your coupon, you have wasted 300 coupon, even I sent a message in the evening after 10PM, but never replied, so I want to be genuine, I have not used that coupon nor changed the password. Also I have waited upto 11:58PM in the night. No reply from you. So left it like that.

skumar9988 said:
Srini, i already told you before you even asked me that if i cant arrange anything till 7th u can use the voucher. Also if you should have read my sig "CANT REPLY PM AFTER 5PM"

Sorryfor that but i had no intentions to waste the voucher. Felt bad when u said u cant trust me(even i have dealt with you before) but still i had no problem what so ever if u would have used the voucher.

No problem Kumar, I thought you will use it or confirm for my usage, because there is a possibility that you are trying through somebody else. Also in the evening I have seen your request in the thread for the same, what I thought is if you have replied for my last PM I have used it.

Srini said:
Kindly can any one comment on this who own this phone?. Cost wise so effective, according to univercell.in it costs Rs.13,913/- and here it cost Rs.6,170/-+ ebay gift discount of 500 or upto 800 worth items. Anyway its used but have 3 months warranty on this.

the phone is not bad, except for the camera which sucks.but, buying a second hand phone online is always slightly dicey. the pricing i m not sure, but you really dont know what kinda of physical condition the piece he is offering is in. if you could get a couple of actual pictures of the phone, it would be slightly safer.

Srini said:
Kindly can any one comment on this who own this phone?. Cost wise so effective, according to univercell.in it costs Rs.13,913/- and here it cost Rs.6,170/-+ ebay gift discount of 500 or upto 800 worth items. Anyway its used but have 3 months warranty on this.

yup the camera sucks...i have been using it for the last 1 year and its a sturdy phone...i had problems with airtel reception in my apartment...everything else is quite good

I got 10% off coupon with 1k discount is expiring on tomorrow(14oct). gave it to somebody he didn't use it. available for quick purchase.

Srini said:

I was having dis fone.... the camera quality is really poor and moreover I faced KEYPAD problems.... After visiting the nokia care, I came to know that the keypad problem is quite popular wid this model.
According to me this won't b a better deal even aftr diwali as bitsandpieces has olrady said dat buyin 2nd hand fone is slightly risky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back