eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr47 said:
@joy1+waseem46 : Is the 15% Coupon only working on id's with heavy usage?

Here you go :p

sshot1fj3.jpg

no i know that dude.. lol

what I was saying was that on one of my id's on which there is no usage I get no coupons. On another id where there has been little usage I got 5% coupon.

So i wanted to confirm from the peeps getting these 15% coupon that is it just random or are they regularly buying stuff from ebay?

mr47 said:
no i know that dude.. lol
what I was saying was that on one of my id's on which there is no usage I get no coupons. On another id where there has been little usage I got 5% coupon.

So i wanted to confirm from the peeps getting these 15% coupon that is it just random or are they regularly buying stuff from ebay?

i think if u keeps buying frm ebay. they send you heavy coupons. thats true. becouse i bought stuffs 60k + in last 3 months. i got this 15% coupon 3 times in my id.

Guys that 15% coupon is applicable to that particular ID only , who gets it in his E-mail.

And its not any ordinary coupon , its a special Birthday gift coupon from Ebay.As my birthday was on 10th Feb , I got the coupon on 6th Feb in my E-mail , also I did used to buy regularly from Ebay until the coupons dried off.

I only buyed this time because of the 15% off coupon , and also I wanted a WD Passport 250GB External HDD at a cheap price.

You guys might get as well , when your Birthday month comes. :cool2:

ufff, people you CAN'T change b/d date cos you're born only once . You can change your name (with some sites), your address, your tele number, but not b/d.....it's universal with pretty much all the sites

arre with chaging details i was hinting at starting fresh:p

but these kinds of discussion are are not allowed here, so i didn't mentioned clearly.

zanderzone said:
ufff, people you CAN'T change b/d date cos you're born only once . You can change your name (with some sites), your address, your tele number, but not b/d.....it's universal with pretty much all the sites
What if someone makes a mistake in entering his birth date:S

Got the Rs300 coupon from ebay. I got a direct call from ebay and the lady dictated the code to me over the call repeating each letter so that I don't get it wrong.:eek:hyeah:
The code was wrking in mine as well as my friends ebay-ID:yahoo: :yahoo: .....
Boy!!!I really got very excited:D
But after making my first purchase as my friend entered it again for a different ID he got a message saying "The gift voucher XXXXXXXX has already been used. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment."

Looks like they are giving out coupons with one time usuage only now:S :S :(

vercetti said:
Got the Rs300 coupon from ebay. I got a direct call from ebay and the lady dictated the code to me over the call repeating each letter so that I don't get it wrong.:eek:hyeah:
The code was wrking in mine as well as my friends ebay-ID:yahoo: :yahoo: .....
Boy!!!I really got very excited:D
But after making my first purchase as my friend entered it again for a different ID he got a message saying "The gift voucher XXXXXXXX has already been used. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment."

Looks like they are giving out coupons with one time usuage only now:S :S :(

This is not true give proof of your purchase with 300 coupon :p

virus32win said:
This is not true give proof of your purchase with 300 coupon :p
Well....Many ppl have got calls from ebay.... Proof or no proof.... Lets hope I get some more calls...
I have cautioned my dad and sister to pay attention if they receive any calls from ebay:)

You can use net banking Bank transfer or credit card........

my answer is no 99.9% they don't allow debit card :)
**Bwt Whoever bought Edit button back ....Many thanks from Me**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back