eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentine Day 15% , Thanks to Chaddi campaign, Hope it is not restricted to pink Thongs,:hap2:
Dont rush guys Holi pe , 30% off

Smart Move! You saved ******* with eBay gift voucher V1N6VAUZYY(HDFC_DirectPay_Offer_2009).

Is this voucher valid only for HDFC Bank A/c..?

rohitgaur said:
yes, all transactions done through the hdfc bank gateway, from hdfc accounts will be eligible for discount

I just used the coupon with a Citibank card. No problems :happy:

Any good offers on EBAY for 1TB Externals ? Like WD or Seagate or Verb ? Would prefer seagate for its warranty though.

techie_007 said:
no :no: All maxtor drives contain seagate inside, BUT warranty on Maxtor drives is ONLY 3 years.

Mine has 5 Years :eek:hyeah:

warranty.jpg

PhOeNiX said:
OK. Is the Seagate worth the 400 Rs extra ?

I have used both...Seagate's build quality and looks are far better and more pleasing than maxtor....
Seagate looks very sleek and modern and has a good finish compared to maxtor.... Also makes less noise from what I observed

[OT]

Sorry guys .., just did not where to post this , but does any one know how much % a seller is charged on ebay ? .. This will be my first sale on ebay .. so not aware of their policies . , also can any of the sellers tell me how much time paisapay takes to pay the seller after the product has been received by the buyer .

/OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back