eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
thogaibalu said:
^ Just an idea, never tried. When you can buy through other's accounts, can't you sell through other's accounts?

yes u can do but the money will also go in that sellers account not to his :p

I also have 10% max 1000 discount voucher, anyone interested can PM me. However please note I will buy on behalf of the member and not share details.

Just for the heads up or maybe you guys already know this. As we know regular eBay coupons do not work on Global Easy Buy but the last batch of coupons (5-15% off) with validity till 28 Feb 2010. They work only on Global Easy Buy & not on regular deals...

So those guys who have them can use them on international deals of their liking.. :)

yasirimteyaz said:
did anyone make a purchase on ebay.com(not global easy buy) with international shipping??..
I placed a bid for GENUINE OLYMPUS LI-42B BATTERY ORIGINAL for IR-700 - eBay (item 180458940169 end time Jan-26-10 20:25:55 PST)....
...and now I am confused about the custom duties and shipping!!... :huh:
does anyone have any idea??....

Today I have received my battery.... It took only 9 days to deliver it...
No custom hassle and all... It was through registered china post.

The battery quality is very good... Looks like a genuine one.... :D
Also the seller sent me a nice keyring(Official Mascots of the Beijing 2008 Olympics) in the parcel. :hap2:

On ebay.in I was gettin a replacement(duplicate) battery for INR 1200/=, Genuine for INR 1800/= while It was INR 378/= (Shipped) :clap:

archat68 said:
Helped a lot of guys with the coupons.

I need one for me now - anybody with a 15% off coupon?

i have a 15% 500 bucks max limit coupon. if interested pm me.

i will not share account details but can buy and get it shipped to your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back