eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me....or has everyone got stupid(useless) coupons this week...hope this does not

turn into a trend....or our ebay goodtimes are over... :)

I have another query...

I sold a item on ebay. received the payment notification via paisapay.

What all should i do now?. Just ship the item and enter the shipping details in the sold with "paisapay" r8?..

I heard something abt a invoice or something is that necessary?

and say if the buyer acknowledge the shipment today. how long will it take to be credited in my accnt?

it usually takes 3-4 days for the payment to reflect in ur bank account after the buyer marks it as received from his side..

take a printout of the paisapay transaction page from the ebay site as proof of sale , it can be used as an invoice for the courier companies...

so from my side..

alli have to do is ship and enter the shipping details r8?....

nothing else.

and do i need to have a invoice for courier.. i usually mark stuff as personal and send.

m-jeri said:
I have another query...

I sold a item on ebay. received the payment notification via paisapay.

What all should i do now?. Just ship the item and enter the shipping details in the sold with "paisapay" r8?..

I heard something abt a invoice or something is that necessary?

and say if the buyer acknowledge the shipment today. how long will it take to be credited in my accnt?

well, invoice is something which is needed to be sent to the user when payment is via check/cash. with paisapay you dont have to do anything. just ship the item and enter the details in ebay.

once the person confirm the item is received, you will get payment on the next payment cycle. payments are made every monday or thrusday, so if say the person confirms today, you will get paid on thursday NEFT cycle. credit will happen by friday mostly

Guys,
There was a 20% - 750 off coupon for Standard chatered card users
I am unable to find it now

Could anyone please dig that or post the info here
really need one quickly

m-jeri said:
so from my side..

alli have to do is ship and enter the shipping details r8?....

nothing else.

and do i need to have a invoice for courier.. i usually mark stuff as personal and send.

i wud suggest u to take a print out of the paisa pay transaction so that there are no shipping hassles as some of the courier companies are quite strict in that,

coz many of my parcels had been stuck up in sales tax coz of lack of proof of purchase/invoice...
if u are sure that it wud be no problem if u mark the parcel as personal and send it across , then its ok..

anyone having a 5% or 10% or 15% coupon, plz help me by sharing it.. i really need it, need to buy something on ebay urgently..

i've got a 15% off ebay coupon which is valid whole of the feb but it isn't valid on anything that i've checked till now, i think it's only applicable for google phones.. if anyone want it, i'm ready to share..

^^ hm okay..

well, guys i'm having a 5% off max 500 coupon which i just received but i really need more than that. anyone having a spare 10% off coupon plz share with me.. and if anyone wants that 5% off coupon, i'm ready to give it if i don't use that in my deal..

hackboy89 said:
^^ hm okay..

well, guys i'm having a 5% off max 500 coupon which i just received but i really need more than that. anyone having a spare 10% off coupon plz share with me.. and if anyone wants that 5% off coupon, i'm ready to give it if i don't use that in my deal..

I have the 10% off coupon with 1k off, but you have transfer money in my account, can't share login details.

Let me know if anyone if interested;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back