eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I need some help with my ebay gifts. It’s been more than 50 days I made my purchases with ebay for Xmas gifts (Swatch watch and 8gb pendrive are gifts). I have been writing mails to the CC. They are telling some random reasons. All of a sudden, my account is banned in ebay yesterday, dint get any mail from them about this. This is only visible as Not a registered account when I login to ebay.in. Also, to my recent mail they said now I am not eligible for the gift as it got banned.

My seller account is also banned about a month back, they said Some violation of rules. During the discussions about that, they said that user is not eligible to get the xmas gifts if their account gets banned in the 15 days duration from the Date of purchase.

Now it’s been 50 days from my purchase, and they banned it yesterday and mentioning this reason for the Xmas gifts.

I am seriously considering filing a case in consumer forum, if I don’t get my Xmas gift. Can someone give me info on how to do this and all….

^^ What is the above post for . This is not some Orkut scrapbook or Twitter tweet :p...I can see u still have 0 posts. Make some meaningful post elsewhere. Start with the Intro lounge :)

^ Cut him little slack.. He is new and more so he is desperate (worried)..

@mindfreak :- Post it in Internet Talk / General Talk and someone who might have had similar experience might suggest something useful.

^ DAMN IT! My stanchart card somehow gives the message "Sorry, this gift voucher / promotion code EBAYSTANC5 cannot be used with this payment method - This promotion is applicable for payment through your Standard Chartered Credit or Debit Card.."

ARGH!!

virus32win said:

this will kill you
(2) KODAK Oxy-Alkaline Digital Camera Batteries AA; OR
(2) KODAK Ni-MH Rechargeable Digital Camera Batteries AA; OR
(2) alkaline batteries AA;OR
(2) lithium batteries AA

always look for camera's with LI-ION batts., they charge faster and stay longer
HERE IS a better deal - Bag It Today | Great Deals. Everyday
camera @ Rs. 4799 ++ freebies worth 12k

Status
Not open for further replies.