eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this has been posted already, but found deals on xtreamer:

eBay India: New Xtreamer HDD Media Player Full HD1080P WiFi MP3 MP4 (item 120528293473 end time 17-Feb-2010 08:00:00 IST)

it is available over here for 8290/- with the wireless receiver , and shipping is free. It's actual price is around 10k with the receiver on this forum, on ebay it was around 9.3k (shipped from singapore).

Seagate 500 gb external:
eBay India: Seagate Free Agent Go 500GB Portable USB Hard Disk (item 260550253149 end time 17-Feb-2010 08:30:00 IST)

4390 shipped. 5 yrs warranty. 52 pieces sold already :) (in a span of one week!)
HP 4gb ultra slim pendrive:
eBay India: Ultra Slim HP 4GB Pendrive - 4gb pendrive / 2 Yrs Wrnty (item 260550253600 end time 17-Feb-2010 08:00:00 IST)

450 shipped, 88 sold already!

These were listed under deals of the week, but somehow, that part of does not show on the webpage, everytime you load ebay.in

chetansha said:
this will kill you
(2) KODAK Oxy-Alkaline Digital Camera Batteries AA; OR
(2) KODAK Ni-MH Rechargeable Digital Camera Batteries AA; OR
(2) alkaline batteries AA;OR
(2) lithium batteries AA

always look for camera's with LI-ION batts., they charge faster and stay longer
HERE IS a better deal - Bag It Today | Great Deals. Everyday
camera @ Rs. 4799 ++ freebies worth 12k

Sorry, but didn't get you. why your link is a better deal. 90% people don't use those free bees coupon.
you are linking the same camera with around 1800/- extra(shipping included)? what so good about that deal.

Btw - I ordered one C160 from ebay, for my parents. (My sole reason for buying is that, it is easy to use for old gen people like my parents :) )

EDIT: For the people who don't know-

If you register on bagittoday.com, you will get a Free Reebok Classic Watch , though 299/- is the shipping and handling charges.

foruamit2004 said:
EDIT: For the people who don't know-

If you register on bagittoday.com, you will get a Free Reebok Classic Watch , though 299/- is the shipping and handling charges.

Is it reliable? (I mean, the site!)

awesome , was just going to order nikon cool pix camera in states for 229 dollars approx Rs10500, now same on ebay with coupon coming down to 11 k , going to buy it by evening till the coupon works :)

crap 5% - max 500 off in today's mail.

eBay Voucher
5%off * Redeeming your Coupon is easy!
1. Buy an item on eBay on or before
23rd Feb '10 in all categories
2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Voucher code. Pay the balance using online bank transfer / credit card
Terms & Conditions Apply
For further information FAQs;

Code:
XATW6ZQINT
Max. discount of Rs.500

*eBay voucher is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back