eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
5% coupons are totally waste imo, coz ebay charges 6% atleast for listing the product. Hence we may get a better deal, dealing with the trader outside ebay.

i really don't think usage of coupons that comes to u affects the future value of your coupons (like if u don't use this coupon you will get a better one next time- nope forget it)....getting one particular coupon 10% or 15% is totally subject to different usernames, locations ala different calculations.

so just like these days if ebay is giving out only 5% (value) coupons to everyone than no matter what you will get that only....if they release a 10% or 15% or more than u will get that. asat

do post here if anyone gets over 5% don't hide it to yourself let everyone try in their own ids.

raksrules said:
Does anyone here have a 10% or 15% coupon. I am planning ti buy the 5230. Puhleezzz

I think no one is getting or very few is getting 10% coupon now.

If you have SBI CC, you can get 15% cashback.

coupon code: SBICard123

Offers end on 28th Feb 2010.

chetansha said:
I got the cash back on my SBI card after 30 days. Well it works :D

Were you notified by any mode after the cash back ? I am waiting for the refund of the deal that i made on 12th Feb.

^.. It should reflect in your statement once its generated... If you can see your statements online then you can check there as well....

chetansha said:
I got the cash back on my SBI card after 30 days. Well it works :D

Is it like that the entire amount is first charged on the card and then on next statement you are given a credit (less) of 15% of the purchase value ???

In case of this phone, it sells for 8950 so i can effectively get it for 8950 - 1342 = 7608..which sound cool...just that only white colour is available online :(
I think if i am hell bent on getting this phone then i will go with the white unit :(.
Anyone here with SBI credit card and knows guaranteed that this 15% off will surely work and can offer to order the phone on my behalf it would be great.
Do not worry...i will pay entire money to you :p

hi guys,

Anyone with a SBI card, please help me buy some stuff from ebay wth 15% discount. As I got 5% coupons in all my accounts thats my only hope of getting a better discount.

And one more thing has anyone of you bought those portable sewing machines available on ebay ? a short review or comment about them will be useful.
eBay India: Free shipping Smallest Two-In-1 Portable Sewing Machine (item 310202547208 end time 01-Mar-2010 15:49:00 IST)
eBay India: Orignal Ami Portable & Handy Sewing Machine (item 220561347672 end time 02-Mar-2010 15:45:40 IST)
Note: I dont need a coupon to buy these but something more costlier, for these its not worth the hassles just to save rs 50-75

^^ I bought one of the sewing machines and it went kaput after 2-3 uses- some gear inside it broke. So, as with any chinese product avoid these too.

archat68 said:
^^ I bought one of the sewing machines and it went kaput after 2-3 uses- some gear inside it broke. So, as with any chinese product avoid these too.
Thanks for the advice dude, was it one of those battery operated one costing around rs 500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back