eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Its EBAYSTANC5 , you need to create a new account and use it . Just bought two memory cards using it .

3.14or22by7 said:
Guys,

This Samsung P3 16 GB seems a pretty good deal

Ebay - Samsung P3

Just ordered one for me :hap2:

Oh, forgot to mention that I spoke to the seller and he confirmed one year manufacturer warranty on this item :D.
Wow dude, that P3 looks beautiful. Guys can anybody give a second opinion on this? is it worth the asking price? The seller is indicating that the MRP is some 15K but he is selling for 53% discount!! Why?

Looking very tempting.... if anybody can help out with coupons, I just might buy it... :)

pretttt said:
Wow dude, that P3 looks beautiful. Guys can anybody give a second opinion on this? is it worth the asking price? The seller is indicating that the MRP is some 15K but he is selling for 53% discount!! Why?

Looking very tempting.... if anybody can help out with coupons, I just might buy it... :)

It's one hell of a PMP according to anythingbutipod. They placed it number 2 only next to the mighty Sansa clip+. This can't go wrong. I am waiting for it to be delivered. Applied SBI card cashback offer :hap2: on this to reduce it to 6k. Unfortunately not applicable today as it ended yesterday:(

it is for global buy only. i tired to apply this coupon for a HDD purchase from DVDStore. it said this coupon does not apply to the seller. Guess ebay is boring again

got this mail from ebay today.. :hap2:

ebayphoto.jpg

try it out on your A/C's

only 5% ebay india coupons and 15 % global ebay india coupons are available , but still its useful for the people who wants to buy from global ebay !

ebay is getting bore day by day :(

My experience with ebay-Global Easy Buy: I was planning to buy something from this from the day it was introduced, but i was little worried and afraid to do it. After some time somehow I convinced myself and ordered one i.Trek GPS bluetooth receiver. The order process went through without any issue. It's like the seller from iccworld.com will buy the item from US site and they will ship to indian address. The shipment arrived just today, it just took 9 working days. Happily opened it :) and found a small GPS unit inside. But the worst part is IT IS JUST THE GPS UNIT and a CD which just contains 2 pdf nothing else, no charger, no external antenna cable, no use manual.
Now, it's just a show piece, i dont know how or which charger to use after that only I will be able to tell you whether it is actually a GPS or not :-(

Note: Though the item description didnt mention all of these things, but it says NEW. I verified in the manufacturers site and the new item includes all these things.

I still can't believe that somebody fooled me (though we still have some more time for April 1)

^.. You should have read the description clearly.. Nobody is to be blamed but you only. If the description or listing titles didn't mentioned what all is included then you should have asked seller beforehand..

eBay will not entertain any dispute since seller sent whats mentioned on the listing only & nothing else..

Hard Luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back