eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
now mediahome is sending emails to people who bought items form him to pay him up at his listing price in ebay.

now wat do u expect mediahome are people going to pay u up for the 250rs 10 pack verbatim dvd's. i dont think so they will pay u as they paid nothing for that

he sent me an email that he owes me Rs 524 for a 4 gb pen drive that i got for Rs 224 with the 300 off coupon.

he tried to sell things by jacking up the prices and now asking people to pay the same price as listed.

very strange he is asking the same price to be deposited in his bank acc even though now he has nothing to pay to ebay or paisa pay.

i feel pity for him and he is saying us to be shameless people who misused the coupons.

but the matter of fact is that mediahome misused the coupons for his own benefit by jacking up the prices so that people can buy from him.

Mediahome u tell me honestly how many people would have purchased the things from u if there were no coupons!!!!!!!

u thought ke chalo behti ganga me sab haath dhote hain

par kya pta tha ke tum khud hi dhul jaaoge!!!!

preetmohit said:
now mediahome is sending emails to people who bought items form him to pay him up at his listing price in ebay.
now wat do u expect mediahome are people going to pay u up for the 250rs 10 pack verbatim dvd's. i dont think so they will pay u as they paid nothing for that
he sent me an email that he owes me Rs 524 for a 4 gb pen drive that i got for Rs 224 with the 300 off coupon.
he tried to sell things by jacking up the prices and now asking people to pay the same price as listed.
very strange he is asking the same price to be deposited in his bank acc even though now he has nothing to pay to ebay or paisa pay.
i feel pity for him and he is saying us to be shameless people who misused the coupons.
but the matter of fact is that mediahome misused the coupons for his own benefit by jacking up the prices so that people can buy from him.
Mediahome u tell me honestly how many people would have purchased the things from u if there were no coupons!!!!!!!
u thought ke chalo behti ganga me sab haath dhote hain
par kya pta tha ke tum khud hi dhul jaaoge!!!!
Thank you for your perspective :)
I would assume that you are 'ok' NOT paying anything for stuff that you received and get it for free?

One point is correct though, in this case mediahome should also ask people only for the actual prices for the stuff he sent to people. Anyone who does not want to pay even that, well, thats your call.

EDIT: Just to clarify: I had about 3 corsair 8Gbs and a 3k portable stuck in that lot. He was decent enough to ask me for the cash and I paid him before I got my refund from ebay. Of course I had no stuff from the 250 Rs lots :p

I agree that MH did jack up the prices, but he did nothing wrong. Ebay is the one that screwed us all.
I bought a MSD card from him, and got an email from ebay about a refund. I am yet to get it though.
I humbly request that atleast the TE members should repay MH or send the items back.
I also have a request for MH :
Since now you are not paying ebay/paisapay fees please ask the members to send the actual item cost, not what you were selling it for on ebay.

Thanks

akg7091 said:
I agree that MH did jack up the prices, but he did nothing wrong. Ebay is the one that screwed us all.
I bought a MSD card from him, and got an email from ebay about a refund. I am yet to get it though.
I humbly request that atleast the TE members should repay MH or send the items back.
I also have a request for MH :
Since now you are not paying ebay/paisapay fees please ask the members to send the actual item cost, not what you were selling it for on ebay.

Thanks
yes i ll definatly pay him back
but he said that i owe him Rs 524
how dare he say that!
I DONT OWE HIM A DAMN RUPEE!!!!!
nobody ever thought that this was going to happen
but since it has actually happened,
no worries i ll pay him wat i actually paid ebay with the discount coupons!!!!
and not the actual price of mediahome. he will have to live with that or i can say that he will have to be content with watever he gets.
we never asked ebay for refund.
and i m not legally bound to pay him anything but i ll be doing so as a goodwill gesture towards him as he already suffered a lot with huge money at stake.
I also humbly request that atleast the TE members should repay MH or send the items back

i m ready to pay him only when i get the refund in my bank account statement.

the email from ebay states that dat its a PROVISIONAL REFUND!!

WAT DOES DAT MEAN?

techie_007 said:
Thank you for your perspective :)
I would assume that you are 'ok' NOT paying anything for stuff that you received and get it for free?

One point is correct though, in this case mediahome should also ask people only for the actual prices for the stuff he sent to people. Anyone who does not want to pay even that, well, thats your call.

EDIT: Just to clarify: I had about 3 corsair 8Gbs and a 3k portable stuck in that lot. He was decent enough to ask me for the cash and I paid him before I got my refund from ebay. Of course I had no stuff from the 250 Rs lots :p
i m not "ok" NOT PAYING anything
yes i ll definatly pay him back
but he said that i owe him Rs 524

I DONT OWE HIM A DAMN RUPEE!!!!!

and i m not legally bound to pay him anything but i ll be doing so as a goodwill gesture towards him as he already suffered a lot with huge money at stake.
I also humbly request that atleast the TE members should repay MH or send the items back

Av heard good reviews about them. But cant say for sure. I got a pair of SENNHEISER HD 437 for 1500 and i can say that they are worth the money i paid for them (1500 )

i hope now mediahome.in knows how to contact guys and ask for provisional refund ........... well he wants us to co-operative him .... that cud also be possible to with polite words and with some truth rather junk stuff via mails ...

^ care to explain what was junk in the mail ? there are people who did not use the coupons and have got things from us as well , we cant know who used what coupons not every one who got was from TE , when we mail a person from ebay id it can be he is from te it can be he is not from te , also we have had to pay all the paisa pay fee , or else you think ebay is so sweet to be refunding money to buyers. Also what have we lied about , what was junk ?

So many people from TE got the free 250 rs items , NONE have them self even come ahead and said that they would pay, ask people who i contacted on te directly what amounts did i ask them to pay, over the ebay mail we cant know who is from te and who is from were and we can only hope we can recover the full amount.

Also the 6 figure sum that we have lost so easy for you guys to say na :) .

The problem here is that most people wouldnt have ordered that stuff if it werent for the coupons, the only ones to blame are Ebay management..

Thus it would be very hard for you guys to recover the money..

mediahome.in said:
^ care to explain what was junk in the mail ? there are people who did not use the coupons and have got things from us as well , we cant know who used what coupons not every one who got was from TE , when we mail a person from ebay id it can be he is from te it can be he is not from te , also we have had to pay all the paisa pay fee , or else you think ebay is so sweet to be refunding money to buyers. Also what have we lied about , what was junk ?

So many people from TE got the free 250 rs items , NONE have them self even come ahead and said that they would pay, ask people who i contacted on te directly what amounts did i ask them to pay, over the ebay mail we cant know who is from te and who is from were and we can only hope we can recover the full amount.

Also the 6 figure sum that we have lost so easy for you guys to say na :) .
i purchased 4*4gb verbatim pen drives from u. that costed me Rs 224 each (524-300) and u emailed me on one of my ids asking me that i owe u Rs 524.
i didnt get anything else from u .
i had also ordered a 2gb sd card which u told was taken back from the courier guys before delivery
so it never came to me
i have the four 4gb pendrives.
now u tell me honestly how much do u want or u want the pen drives back!! and obviously i dont have the transparent covering with me anymore.
i m openly telling everyone wat i got and at wat price
and look the bottom line point is :
i dont know who is at fault mediahome or ebay
but one thing's for sure WE - THE BUYERS HAVE NO FAULT OF OURS.
nobody knew this wud happen! isn't it!!!!!!
so i wud agian request all the TE members to come out in the open abt their purchases and pay Mh back and let him tide over this misery collectively

i never needed to buy 4 pen drives i was happy with a single one only. but for the coupons i bought 3 more for my friends n friends of friends!

OT:
I hate to judge others, and try my best not to. ITs left to dog...er i mean god to judge others. That being said, please reread your posts. And tell me in what way can you justify if what you are saying is fair? Yes, MH overcharged the product, so why did u buy it? Because of the 300rs off.
Now that MH got no money for it, if i was in your position, i would do either :-
Ask MH the CP for the product including shipping and pay him that
OR
Be the better man and pay 524 x 4
OR
Return the product and pay restocking fee

Life is unfair, its up to you to show compassion or not. But know this, that what you give is what you get, what goes around comes around.

P.S:- Unfortunately, i didnt make use of the rs 250 flat off, but i did use the 300 off to buy a pendrive from itwares.

I wouldn't have bought of ebay hadn't it been for coupons
I bought a 4GB pendrive for 501-300=201 only becuase of that 300 coupon
The CP for that pendrive for seller was around 350 that time(maybe even lesser). Seller made a nice profit using the coupon system to their advantage by pricing it 501

This 250 coupon was absolutely no fault of buyers. Some seller also used this coupon by pricing their products @ 250 and make nice profits. Some even advertised the same on forums

No sane person will buy 10DVD for 250, hadn't it been for that coupon. a 50DVD spindle for the same, sold for 350 (with coupon)

If sellers have a problem, they should sort out with Ebay, if buyers have a problem, they should also sort out with Ebay
It was Ebays offer, they should have taken care that it was not abused...they wantedly planned for it to be abused

Sellers, if they don't get the money back from Ebay, for the items they shipped, should sue Ebay

The fact is sellers made a nice use of this coupon system for 2 months from lured buyer with good profits, buyers made a nice use of this coupon by buying things cheaper

and Ebay made good use of both by increasing their market share and advertising

All made good use of each other, why crying foul now

n00b said:
OT:
I hate to judge others, and try my best not to. ITs left to dog...er i mean god to judge others. That being said, please reread your posts. And tell me in what way can you justify if what you are saying is fair? Yes, MH overcharged the product, so why did u buy it? Because of the 300rs off.
Now that MH got no money for it, if i was in your position, i would do either :-
Ask MH the CP for the product including shipping and pay him that
OR
Be the better man and pay 524 x 4
OR
Return the product and pay restocking fee

Life is unfair, its up to you to show compassion or not. But know this, that what you give is what you get, what goes around comes around.

P.S:- Unfortunately, i didnt make use of the rs 250 flat off, but i did use the 300 off to buy a pendrive from itwares.
obviously i bought the pen drives just for the coupons
now tell me who wud have got it for 524 if its locally available at 350
do u think i m a fool
yes here everyone loves coupons dont you!!!!!
dats why this special thread here "ebay hot deals n coupons"!!!!
isnt it!!!!
yes and i m ready to pay 224*4 and 524*4.
yes u well said that wat goes around comes back.
it holds true for mediahome and not me
and i have been compassionate enought to come out openly with my deals and also persuade others to pay him up
and i have not judged anyone niether ebay nor mediahome
i have judged me- myself.
and i have done nothing wrong
and i ll standby it
there were discussions going on here how to make multiple accounts and so so and wat r the good deals
wat for??????
all this so as to make best use of the coupons!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back