eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
virus32win said:
I allready placed order for same camera by ICICI credit card EMI option, EMI after discount was 887.50/- per month.I was happy until i received verification call from ICICI for payment and they refused to clear payment in EMI option because of previous pending payment in account,Now i have to pay full amount .

Is that so? I dont have any pending payments, so I think I can go ahead:hap2: .
Can anyone get me the Seller's number? Else I think I'll have to go through JJ Mehta's site for contact.

Virus32win, thanks for the info bro!:)

I'm sorry, i dont mean to be a jerk here but i have to play the devils advocate here. First off, im ready to return whatever i ordered from mediahome if i get my refund from ebay (which hasnt happened as mediahome said it would in over a month, and isnt going to either).

But Mediahome is in no position to blame it on the "shameless people who have misused it the coupon to the extent" because he/they himself made products for exactly 250 rupees to further the misuse of the coupon. Besides, these were grossly overpriced 10 dvd packs to maximize his/their own profit margin. Both parties are equally to blame here, and to be clear i did not make multiple accounts to make use of the 250 coupon - i just used all the different coupons once from my single ID.

Mods can delete my post if its offensive, but i just wanted to make my point. Peace out!

^ One that was not for you memories , i just told you once and thats it because eaby has not refunded any money of yours and we know that , when they do we will mail you about the same and neither did we say that you made multiple accounts. There are other people who did that who we have been constantly trying to get in touch with and ignore, well when i made things for 250 Rs, there was a logic, people fail to forget that shipping out 10 dvds is as much as a expensive affair because of the weight as it is for a single dvd spindle to us, but you would not care would you , also ask how many people did get mails yesterday that money was refunded to them provided they paid any, the number will be close to 243 members who's money was refunded yesterday by ebay.

To people who think am sitting and fake around here people see this

https://servlet.ebay.in/signin/boar...%26threadID%3D500002911%26mod%3D1234358959601

I get no happiness either, but people PMing us and saying that we have not shipped their item but have taken their money is what was very disturbing.

Memories_dv i again repeat that i never even thought of calling you in that lot or even accusing you or saying any thing, but there are people who have called us and even abused and what not and it was for them , people have called saying that " I paid 250 rs, now refund me 250 rs since its not shipped" what did you expect us to write when people said this.

Guys am sorry if it hurt some1 , but it was not even directed towards any of you guys , but just those few people who did this to us.

Memories_dv sorry again.

Mods if u wana delete ; delete it Reality bites!

Paisa Pay is gay ppls stop using it atleast seller don't use it :)))))

There is no seller protection why should only buyer get the protection ?

Media home in my view if u entered the shipping POD details then u will get the money after 6 months or so.... Just plz save the POD of the item delivery .

And for the items that have been paid and not shipped! You can open dispute and claim that we have decided not to make transcation and buyer
get whole money refunded :)

same goes with paypal ...paypal is even worst "Chargeback "

Meanwhile Ebay is making money on your locked $$ via investing
it in GOLD and Stocks :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::hap5:

^ Buddy the amount of time i would have to spare with and on this will be too much and i really dont have the time to be running around for this thing, . Requesting some mod to clean it up well :)

=redx;1044127
There is no seller protection why should only buyer get the protection ?

Selling on ebay become worst after entry of paisa pay system.They should revise system accordingly taking care of sellers.
I left selling on ebay long time ago due to paisa pay policies,buyer is GOD for ebay India and seller thief.

Supra said:
^^ Its not the new nano 8GB Chromatic...so hence the freebie & lower price may be :p

i think its the new one coz the sennheisers come only with the new 8gb models, u can always question the seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back