eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
mk151 said:
Planning to buy iphone 4 16 gb @37900. What gift should I choose from Transcend photo frame and ipod shuffle. My intention is to sell it as soon as I receive it. So hat wud be easier to sell.... Thanks

iPod shuffle. People are crazy about it. If you price it right, it will fly :)
wishmaster.dj said:
hey guys, one query

can the 10% off coupons be used up against the deals of the week items (mobile phones) ?

Thank you!
No. You can however redeem one of the gifts against the DOW items.

Just got an email from ebay . They now support bank transfer from 37 banks :D . good for sbi users with the maestro card . Maestro cards are also accepted and now they have an emi option on ICICI, HDFC and Citibank credit cards

^ i didnt find any emi option on hdfc , its still on icici only , can u please give me the link ,

emi option is only for icici card holders AFAIK , this has not changed

"Credit card EMI

You can also pay using the Easy Monthly Installments (EMI) with your credit card. You can choose between 3 and 6 months installment period for the following banks:

ICICI "

onlu icici is mentioned

captureayn.jpg

rishabh.asthana said:
superb offer on XBox 360 slim (ebay code: 160487977518) @14725 (after 5% off coupon) and its with manufacturer warranty

Its the 4gb version dude! Thats the worst console ever made as you cannot do anything on it apart from playing from the drive, some games require you to install some files on the internal memory , they wont work if there isnt sufficient memory. Its better to buy the 250gb one.

Sigh!!!:mad: How to use other's Coupon guys?? :huh:
EMI facility on HDFC CC has started? Can any one confirm please??:ashamed: Going to buy Wave :cool2:
:mad::mad: Missed the deal @ 17290/-:(... :mad: out of stock in one night..:mad::mad::mad:

thunder.dragon said:
Sigh!!!:mad: How to use other's Coupon guys?? :huh:

EMI facility on HDFC CC has started? Can any one confirm please??:ashamed: Going to buy Wave :cool2:

:mad::mad: Missed the deal @ 17290/-:(... :mad: out of stock in one night..:mad::mad::mad:
dude, go go go. Already confirmed mate. Posted 2 post above

also 5% off is there on any mobile purchase. code is on eBay Home page itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back