eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
akshay7g said:
I ordered using my friend's account fearing suspension as some of my accounts were banned in past. Damn now they banned my friend's account too. Could it be that they are tracking using payment method? I used my CC for purchase. Will I be safe with netbanking?

Have you used the same delivery address and phone no. as your account?

siril_k said:
lol akshay i think ebay bot is keepin an eye on you, each time ur a/c suspended :S

Damn those geezers :X
hA1d3R said:
do they give any reasons while suspending accounts

Nope. Not all that clear.
archat68 said:
Have you used the same delivery address and phone no. as your account?

Not with the last purchase with my friend's account. I guess CC let me down.

So heres what I'm going to do now to reorder my netbook purchase. Will use my HDFC netbanking on my friend's account. This time will go with someone with no multiple accounts. fingers crossed

akshay7g said:
^^Guess I will use netbanking then.
How many account you have? 100 or 500. I have near about 7-8 valid account running fine since last six month with same payment source, address and more than 5 feedbacks on each.

virus32win said:
How many account you have? 100 or 500. I have near about 7-8 valid account running fine since last six month with same payment source, address and more than 5 feedbacks on each.
Just 12 accounts. 3 of which got suspended recently.

akshay7g said:
Just 12 accounts. 3 of which got suspended recently.
Just a TIP Never make multiple account with fake information just only to receive coupon, specially for 50/100 off. Avoid interference in accounts, negative feedback, dispute with fake account. No matter whatever you do, clear cookies, dynamic IP, netbanking, CC information. There system is powerful enough to catch abusing.

akshayw said:
can someone tell me what to do with a buyer who sells product more than mrp on ebay ?
goto ww.ebay.in
1. Sign in
2. click Contact Us
3. select Listing Violations.
4. Continue...

ebayv.png

and what can i do if i brought something more than mrp.I actually brought galaxy 3 and the mrp on box is 12300 and he sold for 12400 i brought it more because of the hard disk offer

I don't think you can do anything about someone selling a product at a price more than MRP. Its your choice if you want to purchase or not. Atleast the seller is entitled to get MRP + ebay fees (which will definitely be more than 100 Rs).

guys have got some 10% max 500 coupons left with me , if anyone wants can pm me , only bank transfer's as always , no account sharing , ebay is on account banning spree :p

dragonball said:
Can someone tell me if i use different cards on my account OR my card on another account, will my account get banned?
I am thinking my question got lost into oblivion.

PS: ignore if found rude :p

techno_funky said:
I need to buy a iPod touch (4g) anybody got any 5%-10% coupons ??
Get the 250GB portable HDD eBay gift instead. You can sell it for more than the 700 odd bucks off a coupon would give you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back