eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys!!

This is reg the ICICI emi scheme...

I understand ebay does not charge any extra charges (Do they?)

but, how much charge the bank does for this transaction...

shed some light on these, please....

thirumalkumaran said:
guys!!

This is reg the ICICI emi scheme...

I understand ebay does not charge any extra charges (Do they?)

but, how much charge the bank does for this transaction...

shed some light on these, please....
Now, ebay charges 2.5% of order amount if you opt for 6-EMI

smnrock said:
Now, ebay charges 2.5% of order amount if you opt for 6-EMI
Are you sure...as I have purchased an item off ebay using ICICI credit card with 6 Months EMI facility 2 days back and I wasn't charged any extra amount...

Konquerror said:
Are you sure...as I have purchased an item off ebay using ICICI credit card with 6 Months EMI facility 2 days back and I wasn't charged any extra amount...
This is what mentioned here

6 month EMI is charged an additional 2.5% of the order amount as convenience charges (including 10.3% service tax). This amount will be charged in 6 installments added to the installment amount appearing on your Credit card statement.

Punker said:
Rs.100 off coupon - MPSANL0004

Valid till 26th October '10

Min Purchase Rs.105
MohitPreet said:
got 2 x 50 off coupons MPSANL0005

got my mobile recharged for rs 100 :p

Guys, how many times will these coupons work ? I tried and it says someone has already used it. Don't think anyone else can use it.

Good news fellas. HDFC Bank CC EMI option is finally implemented and we can select this option now for making payments.

Konquerror said:
The charge is only for HDFC and Citibank CCs and on 6 month EMI, not on 3 month EMI.

guys ..what do you think about the Seagate 1TB GoFlex deal that came in the mails yesterday...is it worth using 10% off max 500 = 6283-500=5782 ?? or should i buy 2 and take the hitachi hdd ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

are thr any better 1TB Portable deals... sorry am not able to post links, ebay and mail are blocked here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back