eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:

HDFC and CITI CC EMI is not implemented yet. Tried buying RS110. And had a chat with customer care.

However they will sure implement both the options within 2 weeks for sure as per customer care rep.

Their PaisaPay EMI protection Page is also updated with "Coming soon".

i need to buy a second hand phone for 11500 on ebay soon...now, would i be eligible for the HDD..also, i have 3 accounts...all have the same address and phone number..but i always use debit cards or netbanking and usually differnt systems with dynamic ip to buy..

so, i am just sceptical if i go and buy the phone with one of my accounts and it gets banned, i wont receive the HDD..

so, what do you guys advice i should do in this case..

should i create a new account in someone elses name with different address for this..or can i go ahead with my account, pay through netbanking and lay low with all the other accounts until i receive the hdd..

^^ Clear all the cookies and tem files from your laptop/pc.
Safer to create a new ebay id after that.
Incase you have any dial up connec (Tata photon plus or reliance or any other), use that for making the purchase.
Best option to make payment : Net Banking
Go ahead with ur iphone purchase and get the HDD free :)

^^..thanx man...i am on airtel bb with netgear router..ill clear all the cookies and temp files..

so, you recommend creating a new id..?

would using the same address lead to suspicion..

i was more inclined towards using my primary id..although recently, i have purchased around 2 items each from all my 3 accounts within past 1 month..none of them have been blocked yet though..

DarkAngel said:
Any kind soul willing to spare a 50 on 55 coupon or a 100 on 105 coupon. Wanna buy a screen guard :) Anyone knows whether these Khojguru coupons still work?
did u get any coupons? lemme know i need one...

I think asking for 50 off 55 or 100 off 105 coupons is like asking for money. Why would anyone give it away, when he can get stuff at 5/10 rs? Asking for 10 - 15% off is OK, but I don't think this 500 or 100rs off coupons request will do any good.

ani_meher said:
I think asking for 50 off 55 or 100 off 105 coupons is like asking for money. Why would anyone give it away, when he can get stuff at 5/10 rs? Asking for 10 - 15% off is OK, but I don't think this 500 or 100rs off coupons request will do any good.
I gave flat 100 off from eBay reward points to "DarkAngel" No condition was there, like minimum of 105 /55 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back