eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locked for other user :p Nevermind I will check on ebay for cheaper WAVE :( now I m planning to take the Hitachi 250GB HDD as gift rather than discount :)

Tempting gift :cool2:

Hope this remains till mon/tue when i will be ordering..:S

Thanks Agantuk for the help :hap2:

Are the diwali gifts on ebay like 100% guaranteed ?

How much time would it take to get hold of them, after you have purchased ??

^ 100% - well, sometimes things don't turn out as expected. However, I have received their gifts every single time I opted for one - touchwood. They usually ship within 45 days of the transaction.

Hi guys. I'm thinking of grabbing a netbook from ebay. Which one to go for?

1. Samsung N148+ for Rs 14250 shipped?

2. Asus Eee PC 1005PX for 14900 shipped?

or any other?

Main requirements:-

1. Max Battery life

2. Looks

3. Aftersale service.

4. If possible smooth 720p playback.

My budget is strictly under 15k and I'm planning to purchase only through ebay.

Keep the suggestions flowing guys.

Thanks.

http://www.techenclave.com/laptops/which-netbook-samsung-n148-asus-1005px-177003.html#post1627862

RamPagE said:
Are the diwali gifts on ebay like 100% guaranteed ?

How much time would it take to get hold of them, after you have purchased ??
Yes. 100% guaranteed that you will get the gift you have chosen. And it can take anywhere between 10 days and 3 months for the gift to arrive. Depends on your luck. (I've received one gift nearly 4 months after availing it. :O) But you will get it.

akshay7g said:
Hi guys. I'm thinking of grabbing a netbook from ebay. Which one to go for?

1. Samsung N148+ for Rs 14250 shipped?

2. Asus Eee PC 1005PX for 14900 shipped?

or any other?

Main requirements:-

1. Max Battery life

2. Looks

3. Aftersale service.

4. If possible smooth 720p playback.

My budget is strictly under 15k and I'm planning to purchase only through ebay.

Keep the suggestions flowing guys.

Thanks.

http://www.techenclave.com/laptops/which-netbook-samsung-n148-asus-1005px-177003.html#post1627862
Never mind. Ordered N148+.

logistopath said:
Yes. 100% guaranteed that you will get the gift you have chosen. And it can take anywhere between 10 days and 3 months for the gift to arrive. Depends on your luck. (I've received one gift nearly 4 months after availing it. :O) But you will get it.

If Ebay suspends your account for any reason within 2 weeks of buying the item, you will not be entitled to the free gift

Its given in the terms & conditions

Even once I was denied a free gift by Ebay saying that my account was suspended & i was not entitled to the gift, but when i wrote to them to stop bull shitting, they sent my gift

Need help here !

I want to buy, one BB 8520 and one Nokia E5. But the 5% coupon is only giving me a discount of Rs.564.50 on the 8520, fine. It says that the E5 does not fall under this category.. :(

RamPagE said:
Need help here !
I want to buy, one BB 8520 and one Nokia E5. But the 5% coupon is only giving me a discount of Rs.564.50 on the 8520, fine. It says that the E5 does not fall under this category.. :(

Strange indeed. I checked just to see if something was wrong with the listing, but this phone isn't applicable for the offer. Here is the thing though. Why don't you redeem one of the Diwali gifts against it? You get a Hitachi 250GB HDD, and that's a very good deal compared to the 550 bucks saving that you would normally have with a coupon :)

agantuk said:
Strange indeed. I checked just to see if something was wrong with the listing, but this phone isn't applicable for the offer. Here is the thing though. Why don't you redeem one of the Diwali gifts against it? You get a Hitachi 250GB HDD, and that's a very good deal compared to the 550 bucks saving that you would normally have with a coupon :)
Was just curious to know, as to why it isnt working. Ordered both the phones with 2 Hitachi HDDs as gifts. Fingers crossed.

akshay7g said:
Never mind. Ordered N148+.

I ordered using my friend's account fearing suspension as some of my accounts were banned in past. Damn now they banned my friend's account too. Could it be that they are tracking using payment method? I used my CC for purchase. Will I be safe with netbanking?

^ Ya don't use the same CC. Whenever I use my CC to make the payment the account gets suspended! :( Using netbanking and debit card since then and no issues.

The best option is use net banking, also clear your cookies before making any payment on ebay.

One more safe option :- Make payment using a dial up connection. (Dynamic IP)

akshay7g said:
I ordered using my friend's account fearing suspension as some of my accounts were banned in past. Damn now they banned my friend's account too. Could it be that they are tracking using payment method? I used my CC for purchase. Will I be safe with netbanking?
lol akshay i think ebay bot is keepin an eye on you, each time ur a/c suspended :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back