eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
dennis_nail said:
^^ May be they are in the process of adding CITI EMI support.
A few days ago I checked, even EMI for HDFC was not there.
I checked even yesterday night and HDFC was not there. They added it just today, so CITI should be coming soon. Very good that they included it soon, now along with all the offers for Diwali and stuff, it's going to be a shopping spree for many. :)

johnsunder said:
Guys, how many times will these coupons work ? I tried and it says someone has already used it. Don't think anyone else can use it.
coupns are id specific, u wont be able to use them on ur ids

Coz before 3 day, I had a chat with one of the CC rep at eBay, She told me that it's gonna go live within 2 weeks.

Confusion was there coz Option was not there at payment page, but announcement was made on 14th that HDFC and CITI EMI options are live now.

Also on the same day when I had a chat, EMI-protection help page was updated with coming soon.

And Today, HDFC Option is added, but still EMI-protection help page is not updated with latest info. It still shows "coming soon".

However I have HDFC CC only, so trying.

haritr said:
Yea, the best way to use those 50 off 55 coupons are recharging mobile :clap::eek:hyeah::hap2:
Can you give me a link, where to recharge mobile through ebay.
Also can i use a 100 off coupon?

Guys I just bought DVD's n Voyager GT 16GB using HDFC 6month EMI I was successful on buying but hdfc sent message like the Thank you fr using HDFC CC for 23xx.00 Purchase.. WTH it should be 600.00 as EMI :S

no mate, It wont be like that. AFAIK, When your month's billing cycle ends and your bill is generated, it will be seen in that only. You wont even be able to see it online in your netbanking -> CC section.

All I can say is dont worry about it. I have purchased quite a number of items through EMI , and I am pretty sure about this.

jeffrain123 said:
YMSZ5JNC6W not working on my account....have PMed MohitPreet for a coupon code...

All Ebay discount codes are account specific

Unless you get the Ebay account user name, password & the discount code, its useless even if you get 100 coupon codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back