eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mohitpreet you r really lucky mate getting loads of coopns each week, i havent recvd any cpns more than 5% discount since those vodafone days when i l00ted them each week with those juicy 25% ones :(

ebayvoucher10pc.jpg

Code:

CPNS1CUREP

Max. discount of Rs.500

Valid till 17 Nov '10

*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

siril_k said:
@mohitpreet you r really lucky mate getting loads of coopns each week, i havent recvd any cpns more than 5% discount since those vodafone days when i l00ted them each week with those juicy 25% ones :(
yes u said it coz u already looted them with 25% now u shud be satisfied with 5% only

anyways i am here to help anyone if i get coupons , i dont use much now :bleh:

got a few 10% off as well :)

@MohitPreet, some of the accounts i created have stopped getting any emails from ebay, but they haven't been suspended. Has such a thing happened to any of your accounts ?

Any body willing to share a 10% coupan, login info will be kept secret. TIA
want to buy a portable HDD.

Well I received one 10% coupon and there is somthing new this time, ebay has specified on which items (category) copupon can be used. If you see the list is given just below coupon. and electronics, computers etc are not in the list

Be specific when you sharing account details, One of our friends could not use my coupon yesterday... for same reason

yes even i recieved the same 10% coupons which is not valid on electronics, computers, mobiles etc...

However use this cpn on new accounts to get 100 off on min 500 purchase...

EBAY44KHOJ

ebay is offering 5% discount on all the mobiles till 17th nov disc code: HFZKZZXBQO. just check the homepage.

after using the coupon a new galaxy s will cost rs 26490 and nokia N8 will cost rs 22295.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back