eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the vodafone 50 rs refill seller ??????????????????

I can only find 30rs refill on 55 ??? wtf ???????

30 mins left for coupon to expire.. hurry up some bidy plzz tell me the link.. othwerwise 30 rs recharge.. :(

^^ I think those guys started to give only 30 rupees recharge to make use of our situation. they are like charging 25 rupees from us to give us recharge of 30 rupees for 5 rupees :(

Phew, dont give them the money. If we wont use the coupon, ebay will give new coupons next week in the same account :p

got the hdd today in gurgaon.Box from outside was torn! Checked the Hdd could see the ebay packing so accepted .Opened and checked working fine ! Thank god

haritr said:
^^ I think those guys started to give only 30 rupees recharge to make use of our situation. they are like charging 25 rupees from us to give us recharge of 30 rupees for 5 rupees :(

Phew, dont give them the money. If we wont use the coupon, ebay will give new coupons next week in the same account :p
no , it was because ebay stopped them from making e-recharge , as per ebay policies they require physical delivery of their products not like this e-recharge , that y in his 30rs utility bill listing seller has clearly mentioned , hard copy will be sent to ur postal address as proof

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HoliC said:
That is really sad... beyond cheap.. :|
this is not being cheap :p , seller made good use of buyers 50 off coupons and he got feedback so high in just 2 weeks , buyers who benefited got recharge of 50 in just rs10/- , was good while it lasted , before someone reported his dealings and ebay had to intervene ,

was a good way to use 50 off coupon

any one having 10% off coupan, need to buy an external hdd.

Or someone who received hdd as diwali offer willing to give good pricing i am ready to take it. :D

guys want to purchase RE2 from ebay store of lynx..costing me 2k..

need the best coupon available..:D

got no coupons this week from ebay.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back