eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you folks are good really !!! I was holding out on the Galaxy S purchase since I wanted to use a good coupon and there it came. Ordered and now waiting for the phone :)

Thanks mate.

dantool said:
ebay is offering 5% discount on all the mobiles till 17th nov disc code: HFZKZZXBQO. just check the homepage.

after using the coupon a new galaxy s will cost rs 26490 and nokia N8 will cost rs 22295.

vinayaga said:
Wow, you folks are good really !!! I was holding out on the Galaxy S purchase since I wanted to use a good coupon and there it came. Ordered and now waiting for the phone :)

Thanks mate.

you are welcome buddy.

^ there is no 1000 off coupon floating around , except for the 5% max 1000 off on mobiles , ask the ps3 seller to list it in mobile phone category for u to use that coupon, or buy any mobile worth that price from the same seller and ask him to ship ps3 ( ofcourse this talk has to be done before hand with the seller) most do oblige if u and the seller have good understanding,

this is ur only chance i guess :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

^ there is no 1000 off coupon floating around , except for the 5% max 1000 off on mobiles , ask the ps3 seller to list it in mobile phone category for u to use that coupon, or buy any mobile worth that price from the same seller and ask him to ship ps3 ( ofcourse this talk has to be done before hand with the seller) most do oblige if u and the seller have good understanding,

this is ur only chance i guess :)

chetansha said:
have a 7.5% - max 500 off, any one need?

If you are serious in helping out someone, specify if you will give the Ebay login details also or you expect the funds to be transferred to you & you will make the purchase on his behalf

@shravank30 I have 1 10%/500 off coupon, if you need it I can share the login details with you. Just 1 coupon left and it will expire tomorrow.

Anyone else having a good itrust score can ask me for this coupon.. :)

Shop on eBay India - Online Shopping Mall: Free Auctions, Shop/Buy/Sell Mobiles, Cameras, Apparel, Computers, Bollywood Clothes & Indian Products and pay in 3/6 months Easy EMIs on your HDFC Bank Credit Card. Plus enjoy 5% cashback, upto Rs.500* on minimum spends of Rs.5000. Use promo code HDFCEMICB5 during the purchase. Offer valid till 30th Nov10.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

j_jindal1 said:
@shravank30 I have 1 10%/500 off coupon, if you need it I can share the login details with you. Just 1 coupon left and it will expire tomorrow.

Anyone else having a good itrust score can ask me for this coupon.. :)

Thanks a lot for the generous offer Buddy.

I dont have any requirement unfortunately.

Hope somebody takes advantage of your generous offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back