eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im pissed off. i used a hdfc CC to buy something and was guessing ill get 15%cashback after 31 march in the bill i have been charged the whole amount and also bank charged another 110 as a fee. how does this cashback work please let me know thanks

Don't know about HDFC bank , but its always better to use coupons which give you instant 15% off , that way you get the discount right way and don't have to wait a month to get it reflected in your CC statement.

jesal said:
ok im pissed off. i used a hdfc CC to buy something and was guessing ill get 15%cashback after 31 march in the bill i have been charged the whole amount and also bank charged another 110 as a fee. how does this cashback work please let me know thanks

WTF you are talking 110/- fee for making CC payment by bank?????? I have made payment by my HDFC CC before 31st march with 15% cash back coupon on 11th April i got 15% cash back from ebay paisapay in my CC statement.Also there was no fee changed by bank for payment as far i know all CC payments are free of charges.

@ Jesal: Go ahead and sue them. ask for damages of 10k for mental agony and all. Nobody charges any fees. or maybe you should go back to your credit card statement and check if its really ebay fees or maybe they are charging some annual fee totally unrelated to ebay.

Code:
DEIZQGRNNX : 15% Discount .. Max 500 .. Valid till 21st April
PHSR2QH9TO : 5% discount .. Max 500 ... Valid till 21st April

Enjoy ...

virus32win said:
WTF you are talking 110/- fee for making CC payment by bank?????? I have made payment by my HDFC CC before 31st march with 15% cash back coupon on 11th April i got 15% cash back from ebay paisapay in my CC statement.Also there was no fee changed by bank for payment as far i know all CC payments are free of charges.

I too made a purchase of one HDD from Ebay using the Rs 500/- coupon and HDFC CC. I got a Re 1/- instant discount and expected the Rs 500/- cashback in my statement. It doesn't show. I thought maybe since my statement is dated April 8th, the amount may get credited after that but I don't see it in my unbilled transactions either.
On what date has the cashback been credited?

ok the rs. 110 the bank has pulled bank and admitted it was a mistake but about my 15% cashback i still dont know what to do. can someone please give me ebay and hdfc numbers thanks. this is ticking me off now .

Emil said:
I too made a purchase of one HDD from Ebay using the Rs 500/- coupon and HDFC CC. I got a Re 1/- instant discount and expected the Rs 500/- cashback in my statement. It doesn't show. I thought maybe since my statement is dated April 8th, the amount may get credited after that but I don't see it in my unbilled transactions either.
On what date has the cashback been credited?

I got refund on checking account statement near 11th of April for exact date i have to recheck statement .
Try contacting with Paisapay ebay live chat customer support, lady named Sapna is very nice and helpful there :p She solved my problems many times within a day.
It does not matter coupon issued to your ID or Not just complaint 15% cashback with paisapay ID of order.
Here is link....
eBay Customer Support
Live Chat

Chat with our Customer Support Representatives

Open from Monday to Friday,
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM for
any of your eBay queries.

All you guys who have tried to help, Thanks.
@frankmehta - I see that the cash back doesn't appear in my statement dated April 8th nor does it show in unbilled transactions todate.
I just got off a long call with HDFC credit card dept. He was not able to figure out what has gone wrong. He said he will check and get back. This after having me on the phone for about half an hour with him checking. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back