eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emil said:
All you guys who have tried to help, Thanks.
@frankmehta - I see that the cash back doesn't appear in my statement dated April 8th nor does it show in unbilled transactions todate.
I just got off a long call with HDFC credit card dept. He was not able to figure out what has gone wrong. He said he will check and get back. This after having me on the phone for about half an hour with him checking. :(

you need to contact ebay paisapay support for cashback........HDFC credit card dept has no concern with it.
Here link again...
eBay Customer Support
Tell them details of order with paisapay ID...

virus32win said:
you need to contact ebay paisapay support for cashback........HDFC credit card dept has no concern with it.
Here link again...
eBay Customer Support
As I mentioned, I have contacted HDFC yesterday and the guy seemed to be very much concerned with it. Since I have already started on that route, I feel I'll give it a day and then get on to ebay if there is no action yet.

^
Any dispute or claim regarding the goods or the cash back amount shall be resolved by the Customer with eBay as per the eBay User Agreement directly without any reference to HDFC Bank.

Check with terms and condition, ebay is supposed to ensure cash back not HDFC Bank.

Check terms and condition at following link.

Terms and Conditions - eBay India

Okay ... here's the week's 15 % coupon:

15% off
DOHCWEREVV
Max. discount Rs.500
Valid till 28th April '09

crap ... got beaten by a minute :(

virus32win said:
Here link again...
eBay Customer Support

Ok so today I was told by HDFC Bank that it will take 48 hours to resolve. I then contacted ebay CS and they said they will go into it and get back ASAP. No time given. Just ASAP.
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back