eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcend Storejet 320GB is 2999 shipped with 3/6 mnth EMI :D
Nothing in Dealer Paradise/our dealers in ebay can beat that :D
The seller "Delhimall" is also very good, ships with blue-dart 1 day sir shipping :)

Hope ebay sponsors our dealers Itwares/mediahome also for front page deals :p

mediahome.in said:
^ Those are contacted by ebay and given a 18 - 20% discount, they can pick up any seller . mostly the older ones

no i have seen dealers who are not even six months old and only 30 rating have been given preference. i feel you should contact them .write an email and check it

mediahome.in said:
^ Those are contacted by ebay and given a 18 - 20% discount, they can pick up any seller . mostly the older ones

Actually, every week eBay send a mail to their older sellers telling them what the next deal of the week items are and then requesting the lowest quotes. For example, currently they're asked for quotes for ipods and premium phones by 27th April for the deal of the week starting 5th May.

I'm not sure but I guess if they received the lowest quote from a seller to whom the original mail was not sent out to, they would probably allow that seller to sell as well.

^ Yes i do know that. but even that has many if's and buts. and not always the lowest price giver gets to host it + they give free listing + free shipping and further discount it. I had spoken to one of the managers hence know this.

clank said:
Actually, every week eBay send a mail to their older sellers telling them what the next deal of the week items are and then requesting the lowest quotes. For example, currently they're asked for quotes for ipods and premium phones by 27th April for the deal of the week starting 5th May.

I'm not sure but I guess if they received the lowest quote from a seller to whom the original mail was not sent out to, they would probably allow that seller to sell as well.

If someone who gets these mails can post them in this thread, about what products might be featured in the upcoming deals, it'll be awesome. That way we can hold out on buying those things till the deal is featured, coz most of the times the featured deals have unbelievable best in India prices, and that too home delivered.
They're like mini woots for us Indians. :hap2:

I had purchased an Asus P320 from eBay during the Valentine's Day offer, qualifying for a free Jabra Bluetooth Headset. I still haven't received it and every time I call Paisa Pay customer support they say that their marketing department hasn't sent them the details. I had also purchased a Nokia E63 phone and have received the free digital camera i was supposed to get with it.

Who can I send a mail to receive an answer, just any f**king answer!!!:mad:

thangadurai.a said:
15% off DOHCWEREVV
Max. discount
Rs.500 Valid till 28th April '09

This one has been posted 5 or 6 times. In some cases the posting is just one or two posts below the previous one. And not just minutes apart but hours apart. Why can't we just check this before posting? I too got this one from retailmenot but found it had already been posted.
I request that all those getting it from retailmenot should check if it has already been posted here to avoid multiple posting.
If you get it by email directly from ebay it may be fine.
But even that, I had received the 5% coupon posted for this directly from ebay. But I avoided posting it here because someone had already posted it here before me.
Also this thread is getting too large. Can someone clean it up by removing posts that have expired coupons listed only?

mates ,

Its 29th now virtually can we get a coupon that works today with max discount .Secondly are there coupons for ebay usa ,I am also listing on ebay interested peeps can pm me requests.

how is this week offer logitech stand and keyboard for rs 2999. is it really worth it and was the price at lamington road.
also i wanted to know is this dealer warranty or logitech warranty ,was a bit confused

njoy...

index_01.gif

Got my free gift Apple Ipod today and am quite impressed with the quality of Sound :)

My brother will be using it and i think i will buy have to buy
the 2 gb model for myself :no: :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back