eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
MohitPreet said:
eBay India: SANYO 2700 ECO CHARGER 2 X AA 2700 NiMH BATTERY (item 270380651702 end time 03-May-2009 16:33:29 IST)

ok fianlly how about this

and how are sanyo eneloop batteries and which charger to buy for them...

Sanyo eneloop batteries are the best rechargeable batteries you can get. These can retain the charge for a long time (years) like regular/alkaline batteries. For more details dig old threads in TE for rechargeable battery recommedations or google for information on eneloop.

Sony also making same eneloop technology batteries, they are branded as Sony Cycle Energy.

Even Duracell, Uniross all started making eneloop technology (hybrid) batteries now.

You can charge these batteries with your regular Ni MH battery charger.

If you are looking for the best charger, get la crosse. Its not available in India. Get it from US. (there was a GO for the same last year or so)

Search TE, you will find all the answers.

EDIT: here is link for the detailed review of sanyo eneloop

Review: Testing Sanyo's Eneloop Low Self-Discharge Rechargeable Battery - stefanv.com

@MohitPreet, Price in ebay is high. Check in the local market for prices of eneloop. Last time when I bought few months back, 4 x AA batteries MRP was Rs. 725 and I got it below 700 rs. Ebay listing posted by you is Rs. 500 for 2 x AA, I feel price is high.

those eneloop batteries are listed at 600+ shipping at ebay for 2*AA batteries.

and only 1 seller has them.

i ll check locally also

rishabh.asthana said:
slow charger=long battery life

fast chargers= short battery life
That is a completely false statement.
A slow charger at its best is a CCCV(Constant Current, Constant Voltage) device. It has no real end of charge detection and the switchover from constant current charge to trickle is predetermined and arbitrary.
On the other hand, most fast charger have pretty sophisticated end of charge determination mechanisms that account for ambient temperature variation as well as minor piece to piece variance. The two main methods used are the -ve dv by dt and the delta t methods.
That is why by their very design, fast chargers tend to be expensive.
No way is a good fast charger bad for battery life.

ok 1 thing more , shud i get the rechargeable batteries from ebay only or locally.

as i think ebay prices for the batteries r overpriced , even after using the coupons!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back