eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
kunalthesarkar said:
how is this week offer logitech stand and keyboard for rs 2999. is it really worth it and was the price at lamington road.
also i wanted to know is this dealer warranty or logitech warranty ,was a bit confused

Donot know about lamington price but visted chroma last weekend.. logitech stand without USB hub was like 999/- 4 port USB hub Logitech was 699/- .. Solo laptop stand with USB hub was for 1099/- but quality was just awful.. lowest price for wireless keyboard mouse combo was like 1599/- was some basic KB+Mouse... totals around(3297)

this logitech alto with 15% coupon will come around to 2550 considering looks and quality of logitech ... its a very good deal.. The seller is good and sends items promptly ... but i think (not sure) he gets items though alternate channel.. so i donot count on warranty... just cross your fingers and hope for best...;)

peace

SauravR said:
Donot know about lamington price but visted chroma last weekend.. logitech stand without USB hub was like 999/- 4 port USB hub Logitech was 699/- .. Solo laptop stand with USB hub was for 1099/- but quality was just awful.. lowest price for wireless keyboard mouse combo was like 1599/- was some basic KB+Mouse... totals around(3297)

this logitech alto with 15% coupon will come around to 2550 considering looks and quality of logitech ... its a very good deal.. The seller is good and sends items promptly ... but i think (not sure) he gets items though alternate channel.. so i donot count on warranty... just cross your fingers and hope for best...;)

peace

the dealer send me a mail saying that the product is from usa but he will give one year dealer warranty.

kunalthesarkar said:
the dealer send me a mail saying that the product is from usa but he will give one year dealer warranty.

at croma the same logitech alto sells for Rs.4999 without the wireless mouse

so i think at 2.6 k its a pretty good deal even without warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back