eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I checked too. No sign of an ipod :|

xtremevicky do let me know if you find any intersting deals, I suppose you are looking for the 5th gen 32GB ipod touch too :) (the pseudo 5th gen are cheaper and come in white)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Does anyone have any 10% or 15% coupons ? need an urgent purchase.

If account locked then will transfer through NEFT :-|

^I am aware of that. Hence called them pseudo 5th gen ipods. I found this dealer with 100% at almost similar price.

NEW APPLE IPOD TOUCH 32GB WITH CAMERA 5TH GEN WHITE COLOUR WITH 1 YR MFG WTY | eBay

I am in for the white one. I know the insides are the same though apart from also having out of the box iOS 5.

Someone help two ipod seeking souls here: TE:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Before the dollar and the fuel hike, I was looking at ipods @15.5k the same sell for 17k now :(

Unfair!!!

yeah man .

I was looking around for 15K near the end of September but assuming a new generation I held back and now they are 17K .

I might get the White one . Still havent made my mind up .

^^Seller warranty is almost no warranty.. After the ebay guarantee period of 30 days is over, then u are on your own. So consider only one month warranty...

^ I think you have been using a MW600, isn't it?

So, what is the actual manufacturer's warranty on this one?

The SE site says 1 year.

Did you get it from Ebay?

given the price it doesnt seem to be original. there are a whole lot of fake bluetooth sets floating in the market and I would recomend that you get it from a authorized dealer who is giving a vat paid bill.

That way, there is minimal chance of the set being fake. I bought a mw-600 which look almost like original, sounds awesome also, but has a so horrid mike that the other party can barely hear you.

kestrel5915 said:
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Stereo Bluetooth Headset BOX PACK | eBay

Guys is it a genuine product?

It says 3 months seller warranty :S

The seller hasn't yet reverted back to my query.

@bitsandpieces : Well Flipkart price is also similar, 2660 to be exact. So is that too a fake?

The SE site does say 3990 but street and online prices are usually lower than that.

And also, is a VAT paid bill a sure shot way of telling originals from fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back