eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a call from ebay regarding my gift as they say they have tried sending me the gift twice but there was nobody at the address to recv it so instead of sending me the gift again they issued me a flat 4000 off coupon on any item (even on DOW).So now I m thinking of what to buy as I have already bought the 500gb portable.

Please see if these coupons are helpful cauz i am not gonna use them

Ebay coupons:

1.> Sarees:

SAREES1000 and SAREES2200

2.> Outlook group magazine:

E127BY1(500 discount)

3.> Home Appliances:

HOMEAP2500(2500 off)/HOMEAP3500(3500 off)/HOMEAP5750(5750 off)/HOMEAPP10K(10000 off)

This is the exact thing I was worried about, they are not going to pay through their noses given the new HDD prices and will instead come up with something like this. But I still like the 4k off !

I assume you choose a 500gb HDD in the Diwali offer ? I wonder what they will offer for the 1tb drive that I choose :)

parag1985 said:
I got a call from ebay regarding my gift as they say they have tried sending me the gift twice but there was nobody at the address to recv it so instead of sending me the gift again they issued me a flat 4000 off coupon on any item (even on DOW).So now I m thinking of what to buy as I have already bought the 500gb portable.

vinayaga said:
Anyone received their Diwali gifts as yet ?

Im starting to wonder if ebay will honor the diwali gifts for HDD's (the 1tb and 500gb ones). HDD prices have almost doubled in the last month and there is no stock for large orders anywhere. I have a gut feeling they are going to back off and send alternative and lousy gifts !!!

Even i am worried abt tht only,i chose 1tb hdd,till now no updates

abid567 said:
i got my kodak camera as gift from ebay

Kodak camera is not a diwali gift....like that i have received Panasonic camera as a gift from ebay before.....waiting for Diwali gifts....I think within next 5 to 10 working days have to get them...

Still waiting for my Dussera gift.. SkullCandy Headset... Contacted ebay customer service multiple times, but they are clueless...

Anyone received the headset yet?

Huh, What is that ? How do you manage to get such gifts from ebay ?

ultraportable said:
Kodak camera is not a diwali gift....like that i have received Panasonic camera as a gift from ebay before.....waiting for Diwali gifts....I think within next 5 to 10 working days have to get them...

guys thinking of getting kindle touch with the 5% coupon would be great if you could recommend which seller to get it from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back