eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I bought the Kindle for a TE member here from the seller booyahchicago. I think it was delivered in approximately 15 days time. You might want to check if he has it for sale.

^ Thanks. Wanted to know just that. I just ordered the Kindle Touch for 6.4k from seller booyahchicago.

Btw which courier did he use? Was it shipped from India or came direct from US as they say?

^ It was shipped from within India using Bluedart. However the delay was because he claims he has to procure his stuff from the US.

Ebay never shipped gifts to me. Read my sad horrifying sickening story :

-First item bought in May. Gift Micromax Q2+

-Another item bought in June. Gift Transcend 640GB HDD

-Recently one in Sept.

For first two they never sent any gift. After much of struggle & fight & spam on ebay FB wall they sent me 4500 INR flat off coupon in month of Oct.

Now for recent gift, they sent me another 1700 flat off coupon which I am yet to use.

I have redeemed 1TB Transcend HDD in Diwali Promotion. Still no word about it. When I call CC they say me to wait for 60 days.

So lets spam their wall on FB otherwise we have to wait for 6 months & end up getting another 4k flat off coupon. What you say guys @vinayaga & @manojkrishnaks @AndroidFan ?

Got a mail from ebay today, with many coupons :p

Toys
SPLOFFER01 --- Rs. 450 off
SPLOFFER02 --- Rs. 650 off
SPLOFFER03 --- Rs. 1500 off

Fitness
SPLOFFER04 --- Rs. 1000 off
SPLOFFER05 --- Rs. 1500 off
SPLOFFER06 --- Rs. 2500 off
SPLOFFER07 --- Rs. 4000 off
SPLOFFER08 --- Rs. 8500 off

Kitchen
SPLOFFER09 --- Rs. 1500 off
SPLOFFER10 --- Rs. 1750 off
SPLOFFER11 --- Rs. 2200 off
SPLOFFER12 --- Rs. 3000 off
SPLOFFER13 --- Rs. 4300 off
SPLOFFER14 --- Rs. 6750 off

Beddings
SPLOFFER15 --- Rs. 500 off
SPLOFFER16 --- Rs. 1000 off

humans said:
5% discount coupon 4LFCGB1OXO (Max. Discount of Rs.3000, Min. Purchase of Rs.2000)

The gift voucher 4LFCGB1OXO has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back