eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
manojkrishnaks said:
Mail from ebay
Dear Sir,
Thank you for participating in the Diwali Free Gift Promotion
We understand that you had opted for a Transcend 1TB Hard disk drive as part of our Mega Diwali promotion free gift offer.
We regret to inform you that due to floods in Thailand, there has been a significant impact on the import inventory of portable memory devices. These imports are expected to resume in the next 4 to 7 weeks. We understand it’s a long wait. Hence, we are offering you the option to choose from two other gifts instead of the Transcend 1TB. All you need to do is just click on the link below and select a new gift which is of the same value. Once you select the gift, the same will be delivered at your registered address.
https://srv.main.ebayrtm.com/clk?RtmClk&lid=1001141&m=187682
If you do not wish to choose a different gift, we request you to wait for 4 to 7 weeks until stocks arrive.
Thank you for you continued support and understanding.
Regards,
eBay Team

I got the same. If they say 2 months, it will atleast take 4 months. I went for the camera (Canon A1200). BTW will the camera have manufacture warranty? Will be selling it as soon as I receive it. :p

Use the Mastercard 10% discount coupon

Use Promo code MCEBAY1234 for 10% Off.

Maximum Discount: Rs. 500. Offer Validity till 31st December 2011

anyone with flat off coupons? 100 off or +/- :ashamed:
seems ebay is only issuing 5% off ones and that too on selected items.... !! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back