eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
akhurana said:
did any1 got 10% max 1K coupons this week ?

I got it... for GEB only... 10% off max 1K -- YSZBCGNANQ
thunder.dragon said:
I got the dusshera Gift which was Nokia C2-03 mobile.

I am just waiting and waiting and waiting... tired of it... Don't know if my Skullcandy would ever arrive... I am going to send them another email on Monday... Lets see what they say... Its almost 2 months now..

Anyone got their Transcend 1TB portable hard drive (Diwali Gift)? Which courier do they use for shipping? Blue Dart like always? Any way to track the shipment?

Mail from ebay

Dear Sir,
Thank you for participating in the Diwali Free Gift Promotion

We understand that you had opted for a Transcend 1TB Hard disk drive as part of our Mega Diwali promotion free gift offer.
We regret to inform you that due to floods in Thailand, there has been a significant impact on the import inventory of portable memory devices. These imports are expected to resume in the next 4 to 7 weeks. We understand it’s a long wait. Hence, we are offering you the option to choose from two other gifts instead of the Transcend 1TB. All you need to do is just click on the link below and select a new gift which is of the same value. Once you select the gift, the same will be delivered at your registered address.
https://srv.main.ebayrtm.com/clk?RtmClk&lid=1001141&m=187682
If you do not wish to choose a different gift, we request you to wait for 4 to 7 weeks until stocks arrive.

Thank you for you continued support and understanding.
Regards,

eBay Team

but they gonna take 2 months, I am sure. I will select phone or camera & sell it off, then buy ext HDD with some extra money :p

wrong thread but i didnt want to start a thread just for bajaao

well bajaao have got 1000rs off on audioengine gear.

coupon code: preae10

i got the audio engine a2 for 9200 shipped.

i also got a ads-1 speaker stand for free but have to pay 500rs for shipping.

Did anyone make sense of the flat discount coupons ebay sent everyone? Is there are upper limit? I am talking about the flat 1000/- 5757/- 10000/- etc coupons on home appliance

I think they are applicable on the selected items only. When I click on the link in my mail, very few items are shown in the webpage. Checked most of the links and everytime I got a list of less than 10-15 items to choose from.

I am not sure these coupons apply to the entire ebay site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back