eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, flipkart i really trust a lot more than ebay.in unless i know the seller on ebay and have seen him to ship with bills.

VAT bills are not really a sure shot way of telling apart orginal from fakes.

But, yes in case he is issuing a VAT paid bill, then you can atleast go to the company service center if you have issue and have proof of purchase in case company service center says this is a fake one.

Plus I dont think ppl who are out to make a fast buck of selling a duplicate item will take effort to get VAT registration and all done. Plus, as per my understanding of VAT, you need to show you purchase invoice to claim tax credit or something. Not too sure.

kestrel5915 said:
@bitsandpieces : Well Flipkart price is also similar, 2660 to be exact. So is that too a fake?

The SE site does say 3990 but street and online prices are usually lower than that.

And also, is a VAT paid bill a sure shot way of telling originals from fakes?

Sarath_ said:
^I am aware of that. Hence called them pseudo 5th gen ipods. I found this dealer with 100% at almost similar price.

NEW APPLE IPOD TOUCH 32GB WITH CAMERA 5TH GEN WHITE COLOUR WITH 1 YR MFG WTY | eBay

I am in for the white one. I know the insides are the same though apart from also having out of the box iOS 5.

Someone help two ipod seeking souls here: TE:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Before the dollar and the fuel hike, I was looking at ipods @15.5k the same sell for 17k now :(

Unfair!!!

Its Available Here @ 16199 :)
New Apple iPod Touch 32GB with Camera 5th Gen + Warranty | eBay

Kevin Lane said:
Which coupon code to buy Onkyo 3400?

Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

Any coupon with 1K or more discount

OR

Tell me about any 5%/10% scheme on hdfc/icici/sbi if valid at present.

I got some coupons yesterday for Discount on Global Ebay (I assume but you can try it locally) and they are applicable only for home appliances.

1) 2500 Off - HOMEAP2500

2) 3500 Off - HOMEAP3500

3) 5750 Off - HOMEAP5750

4) 10000 Off - HOMEAPP10K

I am not sure if it is account locked or not but you can give it a try...

Sorry this has already been discussed earlier... MOD please delete the post if you think worthless.

Anyone received their Diwali gifts as yet ?

Im starting to wonder if ebay will honor the diwali gifts for HDD's (the 1tb and 500gb ones). HDD prices have almost doubled in the last month and there is no stock for large orders anywhere. I have a gut feeling they are going to back off and send alternative and lousy gifts !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back