eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you guys suggest is the best thing to choose as a gift in the Summer promo?
I just bought a Note so I am eligible for :
olympus vg110 12MP
Micromax x660
Transcend 64GB Pendrive

I don't intend to kepp the gift as I will need as much cash as I can get to pay off the CC bill :p
So do let me know whichever one will be the easiest to sell off on TP :D
EDIT: Also how long does Ebay usually take to send the gift?

What would you guys suggest is the best thing to choose as a gift in the Summer promo?
I just bought a Note so I am eligible for :
olympus vg110 12MP
Micromax x660
Transcend 64GB Pendrive

I don't intend to kepp the gift as I will need as much cash as I can get to pay off the CC bill :p
So do let me know whichever one will be the easiest to sell off on TP :D
EDIT: Also how long does Ebay usually take to send the gift?
When can we choose gift? From 5th june?

No coupon with limit of more than 500 at the moment. instead getvit from BuyThePrice. They have listed it for 38290 and after some ICICI coupon price comes down to around 36.5k. You can choose COD afaik.

With ICICI coupon there is no COD.

Galaxy Nexus available for $379 on ebay.COM
Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 GSM Unlocked Google Android 4.0 ICS 16GB 3G 4G Wi-Fi 5055147571321 | eBay

for those who are interested. It is a great deal.

:( dunno why people waste so much of money in mobile phone when they can get same android user experience in cheaper android phones...better to invest that money in some MF which will be beneficial in future.

above 10k on any mobile handset is waste.. No offence to anyone...this is my personal opinion

:( dunno why people waste so much of money in mobile phone when they can get same android user experience in cheaper android phones...better to invest that money in some MF which will in future.

above 10k on any mobile handset is waste.. No offence to anyone...this is my personal opinion

lol. this statement of yours can offend many around here (including me). Actually it is not about money everytime. It is about an urge, a satisfaction, a desire to get/own something (though everything) better and the best.

Some things even money cant buy. For the rest DONT question this again to a geek.

:p

lol. this statement of yours can offend many around here (including me). Actually it is not about money everytime. It is about an urge, a satisfaction, a desire to get/own something (though everything) better and the best.

Some things even money cant buy. For the rest DONT question this again to a geek.

:p

that's true mate..even couple of years ago i was also a mobile freak...wasted almost 1.5 lacs just on mobiles in last 3-4 years and not a single mobile out of those managed to stick with me more than a year.... that day I decided i will keep my urge as it is but won't spend more than 10k on any handset. so I bought iphone 4(32gb) for 9k and HTC inspire for 6k (don't ask me how :))... Never crossed my limit and donated the rest to NGO. :)

I feel more satisfied when i see I'm somewat helpful to the community.... joy of owning a great handset, using it and playing games on it lasted for couple of hours only.

This is again my personal experience and thinking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back