eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
is those deals like buy 2 mobile and get 1 free on these classifieds.

no yaar..its a public forum where people put adds to sell their stuff.. and many people sell their stuff for lower price and if u bargain then u will get it at much lower price

:( dunno why people waste so much of money in mobile phone when they can get same android user experience in cheaper android phones...better to invest that money in some MF which will be beneficial in future.

above 10k on any mobile handset is waste.. No offence to anyone...this is my personal opinion

10k, HTC Explorer

15k Sony Xperia U

20k Motorola Atrix 2

I see such HUGE differences in performance and user experience, it's hard to tolerate what you just posted

:( dunno why people waste so much of money in mobile phone when they can get same android user experience in cheaper android phones...better to invest that money in some MF which will be beneficial in future.

above 10k on any mobile handset is waste.. No offence to anyone...this is my personal opinion

I dont agree with it. How can HTC explorer give same android expeience like galaxy note? Also why do people buy honda city ? They can buy alto and save money

now ebay has started sending me congratulation messages for first purchases on new accounts. wtf :annoyed: . i mean , if you are so really ecstatic with my purchase , send me a coupon code god damit. wasn't spamming inboxes with newsletters enough that they have got down to this level :p

U guys got the coupons in ur new account? i got so many blank newsletters with to[ic "
[h=1]BIG Daddy Special - Shop for your Dad"[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back