eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Actually it is innovative..
Any engineer knows about refrigeration would think how to drive a compressor with only 500mA 5V..

Think it should be thermocouple based one.. Which should be enough to maintain the coolness of 300ml of fluid.dont expect to cool your drink from room temp to 5deg..

if it cools to 18-20 deg it is great...

Guys, need the link for the best buy for Sony ericsson Neo V. Any site is OK but should have manufacturer warranty.
Can you help with this. Needed urgently for my friend.

Is that the best buy bro?

I think you posted some link for this mobile around 13k previously.

yup, that was with dealer warranty which is equal to no warranty . any prob arises with hardware , you 'll be on your own...

it was this one Brand New Original & Sealed Sony Ericsson XPERIA NEO V - Blue Color | eBay

PS: if i were you, i wouldn't mind buying from that guy. All his handsets are a "Parallel import " from china. he has great feedback and is a trusted seller

yup, that was with dealer warranty which is equal to no warranty . any prob arises with hardware , you 'll be on your own...

it was this one Brand New Original & Sealed Sony Ericsson XPERIA NEO V - Blue Color | eBay

PS: if i were you, i wouldn't mind buying from that guy. All his handsets are a "Parallel import " from china. he has great feedback and is a trusted seller

Thanks for the link and suggestion bro.

By the way @RoBoGhOsT sent me the link for best buy online with manufacturer warranty

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V - adexmart

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back