eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3Upi.png

Can anyone clarify my doubt..

When i buy an item on GEB, the status changes to SHIPPED only when ebay ships it to my local India address (after receiving it in India) or after the US seller locally ships to item to ebay's US address ?
I bought an item on GEB on 31-Dec-2012 and still it does not show as shipped. I do realize it can take 20 days for the item to arrive.

Can anyone clarify my doubt..

When i buy an item on GEB, the status changes to SHIPPED only when ebay ships it to my local India address (after receiving it in India) or after the US seller locally ships to item to ebay's US address ?
I bought an item on GEB on 31-Dec-2012 and still it does not show as shipped. I do realize it can take 20 days for the item to arrive.

Did u buy from i2cworld? If yes, then go to www.iccworld.com and use ur paisapay id for tracking.

Status on ebay changes to shipped one day or on the day of eBay shipping deadline.

Did u buy from i2cworld? If yes, then go to www.iccworld.com and use ur paisapay id for tracking.

Status on ebay changes to shipped one day or on the day of eBay shipping deadline.

Thanks a lot. Paisapay id works. But it seems the item has still not been delivered by the seller.

December 31, 20120001NEW YORKAWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER
December 31, 20120000NEW YORKSHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED

- - - Updated - - -

I am confused about something now. The ICCWorld website lists under banned items as

ALL Liquids & Semi-liquids, containing chemical agents, like polishes, cleaners, paints, etc.

The thing is that what i have ordered is body lotion. Any problems i will face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back