eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recharged my airtel prepaid no. with 200..Haven’t received any coupon
icon_sad.gif

http://www.airtel.in/re-wards/ebay-...L&utm_content=DTH_728x90&utm_campaign=DTH_Dec

^^ yeah register to pepperfry after that you received mail and giving 40% discount on purchase above 500 they're not applying any shipping charges hope that help !!

Pepperfry charges for shipping until 1500, 2ndly,i suggest u stay away from them, they cancel majority of the orders, and do not refund the money back, they refund in terms of pepper points... Which can be used for future purchases, but if u use pepper points for nursing next purchase, u cannot apply a discount coupon, so all in all its a Los..

Pepperfry charges for shipping until 1500, 2ndly,i suggest u stay away from them, they cancel majority of the orders, and do not refund the money back, they refund in terms of pepper points... Which can be used for future purchases, but if u use pepper points for nursing next purchase, u cannot apply a discount coupon, so all in all its a Los..

Thanks for the info. Will stay away from pepperfry no matter how good the deal is. Can we also put a chargeback on the credit card in case the order is cancelled ?

if this happen then it would be best offer

No. It doesn't work. The first purchase should be of more than 10k.

Sorry, your total purchase amount should be at least Rs.10000.00 to use the gift voucher ZAKAQ5SQKH(RB_WK_2_VS_12% Off on next purchase _ max discount 2500_CPBYR_Thank you for shopping on eBay India! ).

No. It doesn't work. The first purchase should be of more than 10k.

Sorry, your total purchase amount should be at least Rs.10000.00 to use the gift voucher ZAKAQ5SQKH(RB_WK_2_VS_12% Off on next purchase _ max discount 2500_CPBYR_Thank you for shopping on eBay India! ).

So its basically 6% on total amount

Well i don't know that yet but yesterday one of my friend ordered this...and he got this discount hope that not turn into that what you're saying..

SyEBe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back