eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read that Mach3 turbo is better than Mach3 ? Is it correct ? I know gillette advertises it that way but i want to know if it is REALLY good ?
Also the turbo will fit the normal mach3 razor right ?

I bought something from ebay GEB and as of now my paisapay id which i used as tracking number is showing as

DateTimeLocation Service AreaDetails
January 10, 20131100MUMBAISHIPMENT REACHED INDIA HUB
January 10, 20130730MUMBAISHIPMENT UNDER CUSTOM CLEARANC
January 10, 20130700MUMBAISHIPMENT REACHED INDIA
January 7, 20132130NEW YORKSHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA
January 7, 20131930NEW YORKSHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA
January 7, 20131250NEW YORKSHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB
December 31, 20120001NEW YORKAWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER
December 31, 20120000NEW YORK
SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED
Now do we get any sort of local tracking number ? Of some local courier through which it is delivered ? I am not sure what local courier do they use to deliver the products.

I bought something from ebay GEB and as of now my paisapay id which i used as tracking number is showing as

DateTimeLocation Service AreaDetails
January 10, 20131100MUMBAISHIPMENT REACHED INDIA HUB
January 10, 20130730MUMBAISHIPMENT UNDER CUSTOM CLEARANC
January 10, 20130700MUMBAISHIPMENT REACHED INDIA
January 7, 20132130NEW YORKSHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA
January 7, 20131930NEW YORKSHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA
January 7, 20131250NEW YORKSHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB
December 31, 20120001NEW YORKAWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER
December 31, 20120000NEW YORKSHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED
Now do we get any sort of local tracking number ? Of some local courier through which it is delivered ? I am not sure what local courier do they use to deliver the products.
Its your paisapay id or ICC gives bluedart number
ICC always use bluedart . Go to bluedart tracking and try there using waybill or ref no

Its your paisapay id or ICC gives bluedart number
ICC always use bluedart . Go to bluedart tracking and try there using waybill or ref no

Oh thanks. Lets see, i will try in 1-2 days as the shipment reach Mumbai today morning only so i guess it will be a day or so before the shipping info gets updated on bleudart.

Just figured out that even the debit/credit card coupons (like the 6% off icici etc) can only be used once per account!

How/why would anyone buy from ebay then with the higher prices (when not applying coupons)?

Just figured out that even the debit/credit card coupons (like the 6% off icici etc) can only be used once per account!

How/why would anyone buy from ebay then with the higher prices (when not applying coupons)?

Because ebay used to send coupons regularly.....not recently though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back