Not open for further replies.
Discount.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

1st come 1st serve basis

Attachments

• Discount.JPG
    Discount.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 120
My package through ebay GEB which has already reached India is now the latest status is..

DateTimeLocation Service AreaDetails
January 10, 20132000MUMBAISHIPMENT IN TRANSIT - LOCATION
January 10, 20131100MUMBAISHIPMENT REACHED INDIA HUB

But i have no idea where actually it is and the Airwaybill Number is not working on bluedart website either. Any appropriate way to check what is the status ?

My package through ebay GEB which has already reached India is now the latest status is..

DateTimeLocation Service AreaDetails
January 10, 20132000MUMBAISHIPMENT IN TRANSIT - LOCATION
January 10, 20131100MUMBAISHIPMENT REACHED INDIA HUB

But i have no idea where actually it is and the Airwaybill Number is not working on bluedart website either. Any appropriate way to check what is the status ?

Go to bluedart website, use ur paisapay id as "Ref No." while tracking on bluedart... Normally it takes 24 hours for tracking to update after shipping..

Go to bluedart website, use ur paisapay id as "Ref No." while tracking on bluedart... Normally it takes 24 hours for tracking to update after shipping..

Did not work. Sent them message on ebay and got reply after couple of hours. They have sent through India On Time couriers and they had tried to deliver on saturday (inspite of the address being of office) but it was undelivered. Called their customer care and talked just now, they took my phone number and told me they will call back.

Did not work. Sent them message on ebay and got reply after couple of hours. They have sent through India On Time couriers and they had tried to deliver on saturday (inspite of the address being of office) but it was undelivered. Called their customer care and talked just now, they took my phone number and told me they will call back.

ok i thought they sent via bluedart,normally they use bluedart,not in ur case though,,,

- - - Updated - - -

Any good deals for the Lumia 920?

around 35-36k everywhere...

Is it safe to buy Nokia batteries from Ebay?
Can anyone suggest a seller who sells original Nokia batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back