eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys AWB I got from sankalp_deals is just my user ID with no nos. Is this correct...

That's actually the Ref No.

@Others : Got the mail about the delay, so I guess it should come by Monday!
<

let us know your experience with the laptop when you receive it...am planning to buy 1 too but wondering if gtx 520m is good enough...isnt it a very entry level mobile graphics chip?

sure thing pal.

and haris i changed the account info in the a/c to receive the receipt and shipping details. will change it back as soon as i receive the laptop. was looking in your profile for two hours now to ask you first but u were offline. hope ur not mad.

will change it back real soon. my word. sorry for trouble caused.

sent u one of my fresh a/cs with two 100 off 200 coupons. hope that will do as a 'sorry for not asking first'

Spoek to the seller, and while he was very nice about it, he was still reluctant to cancel, as it affects his ratings apparently. Have asked whetehr he can source a Seagate/WD for me, and I can pay the difference.

MBAs have an issue with this drive is what i read.

https://discussions....tart=0&tstart=0

I think lots of the bad reviews are from the Macbook Air owners. Win guys seem Ok with the drive.

I have no use for USB 3 at all, so I don't mind a USB 2 drive.

tell the seller that you will give good rating to him, so it wont matter

Hmm..thanks for the link
<

But is Toshiba Good?

Seagate is a trusted one...

And I am not the best handler of HDD ...

Toshiba is good, dont sweat

coupons were working on deals of the week items yesterday....today they are not

GUYS,DOES PAISA PAY CHARGE ANYTHING FOR THE TRANSACTIONS WE MAKE USING DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS ? I JUST CHECKED MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT AND THERE WERE SOME CHARGES LIKE 50 , 100 BUCKS

GUYS,DOES PAISA PAY CHARGE ANYTHING FOR THE TRANSACTIONS WE MAKE USING DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS ? I JUST CHECKED MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT AND THERE WERE SOME CHARGES LIKE 50 , 100 BUCKS

Not at all. Most probably they would be annual ATM maintenance charge.

guys, i purchased toshiba I5 laptop listed in deals of the week. Later on i changed my mind and requested seller to cancel the order (to make use of coupon while ordering back). Seller is saying ebay charges 4% for canceling the order. Is it true? There can be so many other reasons for cancellation of order, so 4% charges are considerable.......and heard this for the first time only. Anybody has knowledge or experience in this?

And there should be option to cancel order as well, as long as its not shipped. May be all other e-retailers provide this option. Strange on ebay side which provide so much protection to buyer.

I need 10% off coupon to buy Samsung Galaxy S2...I have couple of Rs 150/- off on Rs 1000/- coupons which I'm ready to exchange...please PM me if you can share you ebay account details
<

guys, i purchased toshiba I5 laptop listed in deals of the week. Later on i changed my mind and requested seller to cancel the order (to make use of coupon while ordering back). Seller is saying ebay charges 4% for canceling the order. Is it true? There can be so many other reasons for cancellation of order, so 4% charges are considerable.......and heard this for the first time only. Anybody has knowledge or experience in this?

And there should be option to cancel order as well, as long as its not shipped. May be all other e-retailers provide this option. Strange on ebay side which provide so much protection to buyer.

yes ebay charges 4 % to seller (i thought more).

IIRC upon mutual cancellation there are no charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back