eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cancelled my aluminum foil order saying that it's only for 1st time ebay buyers, not first time sankalp buyers like i assumed. Now they want me to ask for a paisapay refund for 19 bucks LOL ! can't even find the damn option anywhere in mypaisapay.

hahahahaha......
<

BTW how come ebay is allowing to list that product... they have some policies that they dont allow more than a certain amount...

http://www.ebay.in/i...=item231affca4d

read last 3 lines...

Also same listing wid the same seller

http://www.ebay.in/i...=item2569dd3a73

quite strange...
<
<
<
<
<

last three lines in the listing are as follows

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]THE SAD PART - Most of India can't afford it....but, may be someone can buy it and offer it on rent...any strong men out there ?[/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
<
[/font][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]hats off to this seller....lol he seems to be in fantasy world....i might give him a call today to make up for the dull boring day i have had . lol[/font]

They cancelled my aluminum foil order saying that it's only for 1st time ebay buyers, not first time sankalp buyers like i assumed. Now they want me to ask for a paisapay refund for 19 bucks LOL ! can't even find the damn option anywhere in mypaisapay.

strange....because i used 2 accounts to buy it and both accounts had multiple purchases on them

me too got the same message , raising refund request from paisapay

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is a caravan....a moving home...especially designed for 2 people....its space includes toilet, kitchen, bedroom...all air conditioned and movable....the home can go for 100 kms on 1 charge...a especially designed 3 phase chargers can then charge 90% of the battery energy in 15 minutes...can travel at speeds up to 60 km / hour....could be used by old couples who would like to retire and go on long drives...[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]House is made using polyethylene panels of white and transparent polycarbonate...it consists of two floor structure with dimensions of 6 meters length x 2.5 meters wide x 3.85 meters high....at first glance if you are in this room then you will not realize that you are in a mobile home, because interior design is made in such a foam like interior space, an apartment or office...another view of some existing facilities at this car home that is the office, bedroom, living room and kitchen are downstairs...it has a [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]spacious lounge - dining area, with seating both sides of van, good sized kitchen, loads of cupboard storage area, fridge/freezer, toilet, shower and hand basin, hot water, hot plate + grill and oven....air conditioner & microwave...

SPECIFICATIONS -
[/font]
[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Battery bank - 54 Kwh LiFePO4 - The lightest and the most advance battery technology available today....gives 3000 charge discharge cycles, is environment friendly and does not explode or catch fire when crushed....[/font][/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AC Motor - 3 Phase, 48V AC Induction motor, 10 KW[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Solar Panels - 1500 W[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight - 1000 kgs[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If willing to spend Rs 80 lakhs more on a 20 KW, fuel cell power plant then range achievable is around 800 kms using methanol....[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THE SAD PART - Most of India can't afford it....but, may be someone can buy it and offer it on rent...any strong men out there ?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NOTE : Delivery will need 6 months after confirmation of order.[/font]
[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]do we have enough space on our roads for a moving home? [/font][/font]

If it was a 190 bucks then ok, but i'm too pissed to be running around after 19 ...

ya most of us order from sankalp just for the fun of it...

a 1000 years old coin...i wonder where he got it from? stolen from a museum may be???
<
....and if he thinks he could manage to sell that thing on ebay, he must be the most optimistic person in this universe

wow seller is from lucknow itself

let me get in touch
<

you never know i might come to attend mumbai/delhi meet in my caravan
<

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......... its of 400,000USD....... that is the actual price... instead will buy a all the gadgets that i want or a property in Mumbai itself which will have good resell value....
<

he isn't selling that coin , it is setup for laundering money.. trust me he DOES NOT HAVE the coin which he listed.

b/w anyone else noticed or is it only me that I am now a Silver Powerseller
<

congrats mate....you have got it....but i hope this dosen't come in the way of posting new deals.....
<
keep them coming...

Money would be automatically refunded & credited back t you... therefore yo don't need to do anything or stress on it.

Just got an email from ebay saying "A refund has automatically been initiated on 20-Mar-12 for item (Freshwrapp Aluminium Foil (9 meters) @ Rs.19/- ) for Rs. 19.00 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 19-Mar-12."

I dunno why sankalp mailed me saying "[font=arial, sans-serif]We recommend you to kindly raise a refund request for your order from My[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]PaisaPay" then.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Anyway...[/font]

ya some problems with bluedart i guess.. my shipping details showed delayed due to train/flight cancelled but still i got them.. neat packing in thermacol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back