eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_bot

Disciple
May 26, 2009
Hi Guys,

I'm not able to use the ICICI debit card coupon (5% Off) getting error as "Sorry this Promo code can not be used with this payment method" while I've selected the debit card and ICICI bank debit card details. Any idea why I'm getting this error ?

6pack

ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
some UPS also have the surge protector functionality -if if there's a spike in power it blows an internal fuse instead of sending the spike to your pc. the fuse is user reset able meaning if it happens there's a button to press to "reset" it to normal working order..so get a good one which has the reset feature...ordinary ones can reduce the life span of your ups if there are many spikes...

thanks. user resettable fuse in spikeguard or ups?

i already have apc ups. so get the costly huntkey or this? aren't all spikeguard's the same with 2amp fuses? the fuse in this is also 2amp fuse i guess.

#[member='tech']_bot, is it the ICICI42023 coupon?

sandeepsachin

Skilled
Dec 16, 2011
^^^ coupon given to another user.....does not work.......

i already have apc ups. so get the costly huntkey or this? aren't all spikeguard's the same with 2amp fuses? the fuse in this is also 2amp fuse i guess.

resettable fuse in the ups...

i think that the apc ups will give you a high level of protection against spikes...so nothing to worry

you can go with either of two spikeguards, wont matter as much since the ups will take care of the the surges(might reduce lifespan though)mine only lasted a year without spikeguard,another one running from 4 years which is plugged into a belkin 4 out !

about the fuse, though both are 2amp, the belkin or huntkey one will have higher grade internal components

^^^ also, make sure the power for the cpu is coming only from the ups and not from the cheap spike guard,you dont want to be risking your rig

^^^ also, make sure the power for the cpu is coming only from the ups and not from the cheap spike guard,you dont want to be risking your rig

eggman

Adept
Dec 4, 2007
Planning to buy a Lumia 800, really need a 10% coupon.

I am booking it for future , whoever gets it
<

tech_bot

Disciple
May 26, 2009

Yes it is ICICI42023. Don't know why this does not work. When you click on pay after entering the details you will see that error message. Same with ICICI42025 and ICICI Credit Card payment. Though Net Banking coupon is working fine

eggman

Adept
Dec 4, 2007
Try not selecting any payment option and enter the coupon.

The payment options should be selected automatically , once you enter the coupon.

tech_bot

Disciple
May 26, 2009
Try not selecting any payment option and enter the coupon.

The payment options should be selected automatically , once you enter the coupon.

Problem is I'm able to redeem the coupon value , after that when I enter the card details and click on Pay ...page is not redirect and I get an error message on top saying "Gift Voucher / Promo code could not be used with this payment method".

Can any one confirm that is the error is for everyone or i'm the only one affected"

coupon code is "ICICI42023" 5% Off

eggman

Adept
Dec 4, 2007
Problem is I'm able to redeem the coupon value , after that when I enter the card details and click on Pay ...page is not redirect and I get an error message on top saying "Gift Voucher / Promo code could not be used with this payment method".

Can any one confirm that is the error is for everyone or i'm the only one affected"

coupon code is "ICICI42023" 5% Off

When you enter the Coupon the page selects the appropriate payment option by itself.

Are you by any chance changing it?

sandeepsachin

Skilled
Dec 16, 2011
#[member='max']_demon wats up mate... still havent got shipping details of your deal, today is the deadline...just a reminder

CA50

Skilled
Dec 26, 2009
GraveYard
finally opted for refund for the fa-deo. Seller have shipped it on 13th march by bluedart, but haven't received it till date
<

Status
Not open for further replies.