Not open for further replies.
Yep, do you still have it? Please let me know. Thanks
happy19.gif

Yep. YGPM!
<

have a few coupons to share

10% of and flat 50 on 55 .

pm me to get them .

giving coupons is at my discretion since i don't want them to be wasted . send pm if you need them . Will send account information to only trusted members (250 + posts )

edit -

WOW . They went like hot cakes .i have no coupon left now . (went within 10 mins )

can anyone post the coupon code for 50 off on 55 , i know its account locked , but still wanna try if it works on my account, so somebody please post the CODE , thanks

I have 4-5 10% off coupons ( I guess No Upper Limit but account locked.), ready to share account details only for,

1.Only Members with more than 200 posts.

2.NO coupons for members who took coupon / ac details last time but never used the coupons at the end denying needy members a coupon.

(reason : I had shared an account few weeks ago for 10% coupon, he did not use it but last week bought an item from my account last week without even having a courtesy of asking me, so this time only for trusted members)

Also make sure you wil be using the couponm if not sure plz dont waste the coupon at last minute.

Happy shopping.
happy19.gif

Still have some 4-5 10% off coupons.

Eligible members PM me.

Can someone help me with flat 10% off coupon ? One of my subordinates in my office used a 10% off coupon to get a 22K phone for 19.8K, I was dumb struck to see that. I would love to have one to own a HTC One X. under 32K ;P

Can someone help me with flat 10% off coupon ? One of my subordinates in my office used a 10% off coupon to get a 22K phone for 19.8K, I was dumb struck to see that. I would love to have one to own a HTC One X. under 32K ;P

If you are buying something for more than 20k, you can use this: EBAYAPRL11

10% off on all products above 20k. This is valid till 17th April.

EDIT: I hadn't read properly. This gives a 10% off coupon for next purchase. My bad.
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back