eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a good tablet going by my past experience. I was one of the early buyers for their resistive tablet BT07 for the same price and it was a good tablet. The capacitive one with Android 4.x is even better at 6k. And their after sales service is great, I had a issue with the camera, hey sent me a new tablet after I returned it to them.

Can you please tell me their CS number to contact. Amount deducted and now it says
Your PaisaPay online bank transfer cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type.

True. very effective cost wise and real time updates on tracking . i was amazed to see how well their updates are on the status of package -item bagged , bag received , bag opened , :p

there tracking system is awesome leave aside only one instance when i got a call from them to pick my 16kg parcel [my lovely NZXT cabby] as it cant be delivered through bicycle
justified as they are charging 500rs for which other courier would have charged thrice the amount

any body got sakalpdeals everyday batteries?
he updated order as shipped and provided wrong tracking number...same experience with my friend..

looks like he is making huge profit by shipping only one out of three orders...no response for phones and mails..

any body got sakalpdeals everyday batteries?
he updated order as shipped and provided wrong tracking number...same experience with my friend..

looks like he is making huge profit by shipping only one out of three orders...no response for phones and mails..

Yup, received mine yesterday. Sankalp packages are only sent via BlueDart, right?, then you could simply track it with your username as the reference number. Atleast that's how I track my packages by Sanklap, as the tracking number on eBay is updated almost after day or two of the shipment. So, instead I search it directly on BlueDart if the package has been shipped or not. :p

Yup, received mine yesterday. Sankalp packages are only sent via BlueDart, right?, then you could simply track it with your username as the reference number. Atleast that's how I track my packages by Sanklap, as the tracking number on eBay is updated almost after day or two of the shipment. So, instead I search it directly on BlueDart if the package has been shipped or not. :p

ohh..thanks...
i dont know that username is tracking number...i thought he updated just like some junk number..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back