eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me your coupon. I will give you 10percent OFF coupon. Max Limit Rs500. Valid till 18th Sept.

Anyone here having a 10 percent or more off coupon which can help me buy a hDD?
Can give u a 100off 200 coupon

- - - Updated - - -

Who want any 1 of this item at price of Rs.2200/- ganesh_tranch4.jpg or any 1 of this item at Rs1500/- ganesh_tranch3.jpg from eBay. http://deals.ebay.in/Ganesha2012/
I will pay payment of The amount and you can claim the free gift on the given date. I will give you eBay account details so you can change its pass, email etc. for security reasons after you send payment to me.
Anybody Interesting? :yahoo: :bigok: :errwer: :1ign26:

Give me your coupon. I will give you 10percent OFF coupon. Max Limit Rs500. Valid till 18th Sept.

- - - Updated - - -

Who want any 1 of this item at price of Rs.2200/- View attachment 14696 or any 1 of this item at Rs1500/- View attachment 14697 from eBay. eBay.in :Ganesh Chathurthi Promotion terms and conditions
I will pay payment of The amount and you can claim the free gift on the given date. I will give you eBay account details so you can change its pass, email etc. for security reasons after you send payment to me.
Anybody Interesting? :yahoo: :bigok: :errwer: :1ign26:

Please Note: The gift(s) will be sent to Your REGISTERED ADDRESS ONLY and not the SHIPPING ADDRESS. Users are requested to update their REGISTRATION ADDRESS to ensure that they receive their gift(s).

It would be better if you get the gifts and sell it, instead of getting money in advance.

Does buying an item from globay easy buy means that customs+shipping+all other charges are included?
Anyone tried global easybuy?

Does buying an item from globay easy buy means that customs+shipping+all other charges are included?
Anyone tried global easybuy?
Yes tried many times . Its is the final price shipped to your home

- - - Updated - - -

which of these HDD is not soldered to the casing , i want to take it out and use it in my laptop like a normal internal HDD . I know i will void my warranty but i am ready for that . I will use it for 2 odd months test it then open it
New Buffalo 500GB - USB 2.0 - Portable Hard Disk @ Lowest Price Ever..!! | eBay
ADATA CH11 500GB USB 3.0 Hard Disk | eBay
Got my answer Adata can be opened

@haris5sani hey bro i am buying a seinheisser hd558 for 8.5k. Looking for a 10% off coupon. If nobody else is availing it, can you share it with me? I'll be grateful. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
D!NESH : You can contact artattak.
When he has used 10% off coupon, you can ask him for a/c credential to use next 20% off coupon.
Or Vice versa, depending upon deal you are doing, adjusting max profit to both !!
@artattak: Just give him a/c details after use or decide who will use first or 2nd, thats upto you guys !!
Fine print is below:
ebaycoupon.jpg

@haris5sani Thanks a tonne :)
And I am guessing you'll get the 20% off coupon in your mail as its written that it'll be sent by 1st of October. I'll pass on the acc details to @D!NESH Cheers!

He has used your 10percent coupon, so wouldn't receive 20percent coupon for next deal. If he had used the coupon code written in front of 20percent then he could receive the same coupon on 1st october :lol:
D!NESH : You can contact artattak.
When he has used 10% off coupon, you can ask him for a/c credential to use next 20% off coupon.
Or Vice versa, depending upon deal you are doing, adjusting max profit to both !!
@artattak: Just give him a/c details after use or decide who will use first or 2nd, thats upto you guys !!
Fine print is below:
View attachment 14723

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back