eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
hp-india said:
If someone can clarify about the following, please do so..
Can I buy something worth Rs.10800 from ebay, apply one of these coupons to get 500 off, pay the balance with ICICI card, select EMI option for payment, and then apply the gift coupon to get a 160GB drive free..? I'm sure nothing is violating the T&C, but I just wanna make sure that none of these options which I plan to use are mutually exclusive.

You can't enter 2 coupon codes for one purchase. You either get the 160gig hdd or the 500/- off.

rajshah said:
You can't enter 2 coupon codes for one purchase. You either get the 160gig hdd or the 500/- off.

Okay... so both are gift coupons to be entered before confirming payment, right..? In that case my choice is obvious.. :D Thanks for the help.

Bleh, i had bought a camera on 12th June with the 5% off coupon :mad: Had no idea they would come out with such an offer, woulda got a plantronics bluetooth headset free :(

actually ppl shd now use the raining gifts on ebay thing.. its much more than what these coupons can give ofcourse if the item is of use to you. They have some quite interesting gifts.

err i cant seem to find the coupon codes to get the pendrives, or the portable hard disks. Any idea what those are?? :S
edit: found them! right on the ebay homepage!

WTF ! I got my free 2GB pen drive today :O...I ordered a pen drive on Monday and the free gift is here before the actual item !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back